• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2011 11:35 am
Tags:
Dec 8, 2003
18 posts
Charlottetown

Macbook Pro

I am looking for a macbook pro in the deals but I hear the most that Apple typically gives off is something like $150. Anyone get anything better?
3 replies
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2981 posts
324 upvotes
This thread isn't really right as the section is more for posting Black Friday deals instead of requesting?

Since OP posted, I am looking for Macbook Air sale. Is it going to be $101 off again or something like the Quebec New Best Buy store opening 13.3" at $699...and this time, have it at the GTA :razz:
RFD Damage...lost count

HEATWARE
eBay
Nov 3, 2011
2 posts
REGINA
jmweb wrote: I am looking for a macbook pro in the deals but I hear the most that Apple typically gives off is something like $150. Anyone get anything better?

Friday night at Best Buy we got our 13" Macbook Pro for 1149, they are regularly 1249. We are in Saskatchewan, not sure if that same deal is on where you live. I'd check your local best buy.

I just checked our flyer and they say the macbook pro 13" is 1249, so ours must have rang up cheaper.. worth a try! $100 is not common when it comes to apple.. best of luck
Jul 7, 2011
18 posts
3 upvotes
TORONTO
I have a Macbook Pro I have barely used for sale if anyone is interested PM me. I am in the Toronto/Mississauga area.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)