• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2018 4:57 pm
[OP]
Nov 5, 2011
79 posts
47 upvotes
Markham

Mackage.com - Very Bad Customer Service

Anyone purchased from Mackage online? Their customer service never responses to emails. Their Live Chat can do nothing for you. Really bad shopping experience from Mackage online. Be aware of purchasing there, never get responses from them after purchase.

Your text to link here...
36 replies
Nov 28, 2016
1 posts
Hey buddy I'm going through the same situation I recently bought a jacket there got the final receipt then said it was cancelled, now I'm wondering if they still charged me or not.
[OP]
Nov 5, 2011
79 posts
47 upvotes
Markham
Yes, they just ignore any inquires after you placed an order. I did live chat with them regarding to my order. They ask me to send email to them. However, I sent 3 emails already but no responses. I did live chat to them again, they said they cannot assist me thru live chat, only by email and they will get back to me within 1 day. However, no one replied my emails. I think I will not purchase from them anymore. Not sure if anyone got same problem here?
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11179 posts
1332 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
teamwork1223 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2016 10:51 pm
Yes, they just ignore any inquires after you placed an order. I did live chat with them regarding to my order. They ask me to send email to them. However, I sent 3 emails already but no responses. I did live chat to them again, they said they cannot assist me thru live chat, only by email and they will get back to me within 1 day. However, no one replied my emails. I think I will not purchase from them anymore. Not sure if anyone got same problem here?
Companies that offer terrible post sale service I'd stay away from. They're all ready and waiting to make the sale but once they have your money it's *crickets*. Reminds me of an RFD'er who wholesales thru the forum. His partner is all talk and shizz to make the sale but once I had an issue with a missing item that was supposed to come with the jacket he said he get back to me asap. Never heard a thing for 7 months till I rang him up. Then it became a bit of a pissing match in emails. Terrible.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
[OP]
Nov 5, 2011
79 posts
47 upvotes
Markham
Just cannot believe Mackage claimed themselves as a "Luxury Brand". Their jackets are not cheap!! However, service even worst than no name brand from China!! I purchased things from ********, they always reply to me within 24 hours.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11179 posts
1332 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
teamwork1223 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2016 7:33 am
Just cannot believe Mackage claimed themselves as a "Luxury Brand". Their jackets are not cheap!! However, service even worst than no name brand from China!! I purchased things from ********, they always reply to me within 24 hours.
A lot of these guys claiming luxury brands really comes down to jacking up the price 8-10x manufacturing cost. The only thing sky high luxury is the price tag. Point blank.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
5248 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
Sonny90 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2016 6:42 pm
Hey buddy I'm going through the same situation I recently bought a jacket there got the final receipt then said it was cancelled, now I'm wondering if they still charged me or not.
check your credit card statement and you will see if they charged you
Nov 28, 2016
4 posts
I ordered a jacket last time and want to change the sizes. However, it is not possiable to get in touch with them. I called them, no one pick up the phone. Chat with them, they ask me to email them. Email to them, no responses at all. Thanks god, the jacket fit on my brother but not me.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11979 posts
1745 upvotes
City of Vancouver
teamwork1223 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2016 10:51 pm
Yes, they just ignore any inquires after you placed an order...
What were asking about?
De gustibus non est disputandum
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1424 posts
169 upvotes
Markham
Surprised to hear this. This is enough to stay away from them.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1386 posts
147 upvotes
Vancouver
Yup horrible service. I ordered online and emailed them,been a week with no reply. I'm returning my dixon when it arrives and already ordered a cg berwick from Harry rosen to replace it.
Nov 28, 2016
4 posts
They going to charge you re-stocking fees. Or telling you it is final sales. Good luck.
Dec 29, 2013
35 posts
12 upvotes
How about going to their store? They have one in Yorkdale.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1386 posts
147 upvotes
Vancouver
Apes0805 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2016 9:11 pm
They going to charge you re-stocking fees. Or telling you it is final sales. Good luck.
It's regular price so it can be returned. I'm actually just going to refuse the package when FedEx comes. What a shitty company, try to ding you $15 restocking fee on a 1k jacket....
Nov 28, 2016
4 posts
Yeah, just reject the package will be the best way. The restocking fees really let people stay away from them.