Mackage.com - Very Bad Customer Service

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2018 4:57 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11961 posts
1734 upvotes
City of Vancouver
What issue was it that the OP needed to contact Mackage.com after going thru checkout?
Dec 11, 2016
3 posts
Mackage customer service is crappy even BEFORE you buy the coat. There was a sale on Black Friday, and I was interested in purchasing one of the coats, and although it stated that there was 1 left in stock, I kept receiving an "out of stock error".
I used the Live Chat service, and the operator to ask 1. Whether or not it was really out of stock, and 2. If it wasn't, how do I go about in purchasing that said 1 coat available when I am still receiving the error. She took forever to respond each of my first inquiry - she stated that there was one coat in stock... and then no reply. She didn't even bother answering my 2nd question.. she just left the chat.

Absolutely terrible.
Nov 18, 2015
759 posts
555 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Their customer service might be crap but their stuff are warm as f....
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11132 posts
1324 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
wartune123 wrote:
Dec 15th, 2016 2:48 pm
Their customer service might be crap but their stuff are warm as f....
Warm to a fault because the breathability sucks. Typical of fashion coats. Looks good for walking around... and belaying. Dont do any activities though or end up sweaty and clammy.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
May 23, 2018
1 posts
Jacket is really warm considering Toronto weather, but if anything goes wrong, know that you are on your own.

My jacket ripped in less than a year so I reached out to them for warranty. At first they wanted me to send over the jacket to Montreal, at my expense, so they can inspect it. I told them that’s not happening, and sent them photos instead. They confirmed that there was a defect, and that they’d be replacing both sleeves. I paid to ship it from Toronto to Montreal, after a week it came back to me and it was not replaced- they simply hemmed the sides, coming out to a rather weird shape. Mind you, they also requested for the package be held in Scarborough, so I had to drive 30 mins one way after work just to pick up the jacket that wasn’t even replaced as per our discussion. I’ve sent an email to escalate, but it’s been over 15 days with no reply.

Something to keep in mind if you’re thinking about getting a Mackage.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9067 posts
1710 upvotes
Somewhere
a brand isn't automatically "luxury" just because the prices are high. many years of quality, from the fabric to the design, to the customer service, etc, etc. makes a brand "luxury".

stop buying expensive things just because it's expensive.
:confused:
Dec 10, 2017
3 posts
Could not agree with IEyeCaptain's comment above more.....do some research prior to buying. Many of the well-known brands are no where close to the quality given the price at retail they ask....Boss, Versace, Emporio Armani, Mackage, Moose Knuckles to name a few.