• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2017 9:39 am
Jan 4, 2017
290 posts
162 upvotes
Calgary
wonderkitty wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 5:14 pm

What is happening, is it stuck in another container in Canada post again???

Stuck with the CBSA. I had two of these: sorting Mississauga on 15th January, arrived in Calgary on 12th April. Another one sorted in Mississauga on 15th Feb. arrived yesterday. Give it some time, let's say until November...
We came, we saw, we left!
Feb 9, 2009
719 posts
281 upvotes
I'd say the above package was not yet submitted to CBSA for whatever reason, possibly waiting to be submitted, i.e. sorted upon transfer from Richmond to Mississauga plant to backyard storage area as high risk category for submission to CBSA when the time comes (if ever). :)
Mar 30, 2017
196 posts
45 upvotes
JurgenK857634 wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 5:55 pm
Stuck with the CBSA. I had two of these: sorting Mississauga on 15th January, arrived in Calgary on 12th April. Another one sorted in Mississauga on 15th Feb. arrived yesterday. Give it some time, let's say until November...
Oh my god this is a disaster :(
Mar 30, 2017
196 posts
45 upvotes
arnycus wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 6:11 pm
I'd say the above package was not yet submitted to CBSA for whatever reason, possibly waiting to be submitted, i.e. sorted upon transfer from Richmond to Mississauga plant to backyard storage area as high risk category for submission to CBSA when the time comes (if ever). :)
I hate this. Like what the fffffff :(
Oct 14, 2009
468 posts
128 upvotes
Windsor, Ont.
in4red wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 12:59 am
What kind of tracking number was it?
I'm trying to figure out if I should order from GB, given that most "registered mail" parcels are not even tracked into Canada anymore.
It was a Singapore Post tracking number. Starting with RF, ending in SG. There was no tracking within Canada.

I've ordered a few things from GB since. Once was sent through Czech Post and the other through Netherlands. Seems like they're sending them over the Atlantic now instead. They showed up within 4 or 5 weeks. I don't have any issues with buying from there again.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2009
1168 posts
220 upvotes
bluenote wrote:
Apr 19th, 2017 3:29 pm
Is there anyone in the vancouver area that would like to do an on camera TV interview about this and can show good examples? I was asked but I prefer not to. PM me and I'll PM you where to contact. I would suggest its best when you've got an epacket shipment that shows when it came into the country, and then went to customs and still a long time, and more than one long package wait would be great I think.
Just reposting this because so much traffic in this thread!
Aug 25, 2011
184 posts
64 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I just got 2 items now
Sent to me 11-28-2016 & 11-29-2016
Mar 30, 2017
196 posts
45 upvotes
Jotamide wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 5:37 pm
May I ask if you ordered something from Play-Asia? I ask because they use Singpost for registered mail. I put two orders with them on late February and it seems my packages have been stuck at customs for over a month. At this point I'm on the verge of issuing a chargeback with Mastercard.
Yessss how did you know???? It was geekbuying and they used the goddamn SG ending tracking number. Ugh it's the worst!!! :(
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2004
1011 posts
106 upvotes
I have an international express package shipped from US to Toronto, the last status was: 2017/04/13 12:58 VILLE ST-LAURENT, QC Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing

CP said the package is reviewing in custom. But why it took this long?
Oct 31, 2006
454 posts
75 upvotes
Still waiting for 4 orders from China through signpost - in limbo since Feb so I can expect it sometime in summer. Another order which shipped on 4 April through postnl shows on the ru tracking site it is out for delivery today - so frustrating!

postnl:
sent 4/4
arrived in can 4/12
sorting Mississauga 4/20
out for delivery 4/21
Jan 4, 2017
290 posts
162 upvotes
Calgary
Here my list of arrivals sorted by carrier/shipping type...the other variable is the Christmas bottleneck. Nevertheless, there are some clear trends. Aliexpress standard/China Post orders shipped in mid January or later have not arrived yet.
Microsoft Excel.jpg
Last edited by JurgenK857634 on Apr 21st, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
We came, we saw, we left!
Mar 30, 2017
196 posts
45 upvotes
JurgenK857634 wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 5:55 pm
and @arnycus

I gotta say you guys are WRONG!!! haha I just got my package, not by the truck guy. But the postman by foot. How about that huh??? btw why is that postmen wait until you get on the shower and then knock the door every time?? Even the fedex guys. Seems like they somehow know when you will go to the bathroom. I rushed out all drenched and looked through the peep hole and I was happy to see what I saw. It was worth it. It was challenging to use my wet fingers to sign that thing, which he changed his mind and said, you know that's okay. Never mind hahaha So if you dont wanna sign for your package, just be wet haha

So gentlemen, if it says Mississauga Sorting after already waiting for many months, it gets delivered in a week and this restored my faith.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2004
1011 posts
106 upvotes
my brother also received a package yesterday. Package was shipped on 2016-12-23
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
14173 posts
2528 upvotes
Toronto
Got my order from December 19th today. 4 months!!!!!

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 3 guests)

willy156