• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 6:16 pm
Nov 25, 2004
834 posts
250 upvotes
London
wshiong wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 9:54 pm
I didnt aware of that.. damn..its over..close to 4 months now.. ebay should have warning or do something to inform seller.
ya i told my M.P that canada post is making canada look like scammers because packages take way beyond what the delivery time says it should. then people keep having request refunds for lost stuff that most of the time shows up way late.
Oct 21, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
Not only that, when i contact their customer service, they will push around the issue and not willing to check for us. even we provide them with tracking number. Good for buyers, they get their refund and got big percentage will get the item for free. if not stolen.
Nov 25, 2004
834 posts
250 upvotes
London
Scythe89 wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 2:00 am
I really wish I saw this thread before buying something from the UK. The seller only offered untracked shipping through Royal Mail which is now noting a 10 business day delay (https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app ... /a_id/5317). Though based on the reports here a 10 business day delay seems optimistic :(.
u will get it but it will take more like 30-45 days
Oct 17, 2017
79 posts
13 upvotes
wshiong wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 10:36 pm
when i contact their customer service, they will push around the issue and not willing to check for us.
Since your traceable parcel was never scanned in Canada as per CPC, regular CSR has no ways to check where it is. As per UPU rules, it's done by a trace agent of destination country post on request of the origin country post initiated by the shipper. Did you request the origin post to file a trace or pay insurance?
Jun 17, 2017
23 posts
My tracked Japan order left Japan Oct. 21 and I received the package today Oct. 25. It's not EMS. Awesome.
But my UK non-tracked orders (shipped/left UK at the end of August) aren't delivered to me yet. Going almost two months now. sighs.
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
14071 posts
2477 upvotes
Toronto
carmaster wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 12:40 pm
Ordered an item from China using e-packet. Shipped on October 10th and arrived at Canada Customs on October 22nd. We will see how long it takes to clear customs.
Alright received the item today. So it was really quick. So when the item has tracking shouldn't take more than 2-4 weeks to receive item.
Feb 25, 2017
4 posts
I have called Customs today, but they need me to provide the information of the courrier. The information of the courrier provided by the UK sender showed it was named
"TRAK PAK", but the costoms doesn't recognize the " TRAK PAK"is a courier company. Does anyone know what is the international courrier the Trak Pak UK belong to(such as UPS/Purolator,etc.)? Thanks a lot!
Nov 11, 2004
169 posts
24 upvotes
2017/10/15 20:00 RICHMOND, BC Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing.
2017/10/15 05:00 JPKIXL, Japan International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
2017/10/14 16:50 JPKIXA, Japan International item processed in originating country
2017/10/13 10:55 7520933, Japan International item mailed in originating country
This is my status of an international expected delivery parcel. Shipping was almost $50... :(
Stuck at customs since 10 days ago....
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2009
14113 posts
2350 upvotes
Toronto
carmaster wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 7:38 pm
Alright received the item today. So it was really quick. So when the item has tracking shouldn't take more than 2-4 weeks to receive item.
My item has tracking. Tracking tells me that it arrived in Canada 4 weeks ago.
Feb 3, 2017
3 posts
carmaster wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 7:38 pm
How are you getting epacket so fast? Mine has been en route to Canada since October 14th. :(
Oct 17, 2017
79 posts
13 upvotes
SunnyZ933438 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 11:25 am
Does anyone know what is the international courrier the Trak Pak UK belong to(such as UPS/Purolator,etc.)? Thanks a lot!
Its hard to help you without the package tracking number, since it usually reflects a lot about logistics involved.
Nov 25, 2004
834 posts
250 upvotes
London
SunnyZ933438 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 11:25 am
I have called Customs today, but they need me to provide the information of the courrier. The information of the courrier provided by the UK sender showed it was named
"TRAK PAK", but the costoms doesn't recognize the " TRAK PAK"is a courier company. Does anyone know what is the international courrier the Trak Pak UK belong to(such as UPS/Purolator,etc.)? Thanks a lot!
this is what there website says Our current service providers are Royal Mail, DPD, DHL, TrakPak, Yodel.

my guess would be on our end it would hand off to canada post thats what most of these weird 3rd party over seas shippers seem to do.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4007 posts
675 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
"Using a carefully selected network of International delivery partners Trak Pak offers you a complete end to end visibility of your shipment with key tracking events, including the date and time of delivery." https://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk/trak-pak
Sounds like Trak Pak is a delivery service, but not an actual courier - Only they know which courier was used.
Jun 17, 2017
23 posts
parcelTracker wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 7:34 pm
My tracked Japan order left Japan Oct. 21 and I received the package today Oct. 25. It's not EMS. Awesome.
But my UK non-tracked orders (shipped/left UK at the end of August) aren't delivered to me yet. Going almost two months now. sighs.
Just an update here.. My non-tracked UK orders (left UK Aug. 31) were delivered today.
I'm now all caught up with my orders from the summer.