• Dec 11th, 2017 1:08 pm
May 1, 2007
296 posts
74 upvotes
Richmond
aaron158 wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 2:08 am
u will get it but it will take more like 30-45 days
Hope you are correct. It's been 41 days so far...
Jun 26, 2017
25 posts
1 upvote
I got my Korean package today. It was shipped out Nov. 1. Got here faster than I thought it would. Only took 10 business days.

Another one gets shipped out early next week...hoping it's just as fast.
Jun 9, 2007
591 posts
39 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
nixrfd wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 11:55 am
Hard to say, you can get it tomorrow or 2-3 month from now. Canada Post , eh ... Corporate communism as is ...

So far according to this thread a record time for delivery is around 6 months. Your package might beat this record Smiling Face With Open Mouth
I hope so! Seeing that you got yours gives me some hope ahaha. :D.
Mar 9, 2011
9 posts
1 upvote
I wonder if Canada Post's service is on par with one in wartorn parts of Africa by this point. Except their mail carriers don't make 60 grand a year putting mail in boxes and then whine about it. Just put the damn thing on TSX and privatize already, it can't hurt much.

Having said all that, some of the delays are due to CBSA checking more closely than ever for fentanyl and other such junk from China.

But blocking the registered mail tracking doesn't give receivers any clue as to where their parcel is, whether or not it even made it to Canada etc, that's what makes the service third world. In any case, China and its numerous logistics companies are finding new creative ways to get around this nonsense by consolidating mail and assigning domestic Canadian tracking numbers to it at the destination, or shipping e-packet in large numbers which is considered express on this side.
Oct 25, 2004
555 posts
71 upvotes
Wow amazingly CP delivered my epacket on a sunday.

Shipped from china Oct 26
Scanned in Vancouver Nov 13
Delivered Mississauga Nov 19
stanislavspon wrote:
Dec 19th, 2008 10:35 pm
There are certain extraterrestrial races who look upon us the way we look upon animals. Though such view is not held widely throughout the universe some extraterrestrial races view us to be a barbaric race. I would have to agree with them. Moreover planet earth is being quarantined and monitored specifically since we detonated the atomic bomb. Many extraterrestrial races are excited to see us evolve so we can join our galactic family of light.
Jun 9, 2007
591 posts
39 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Theory wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 1:41 pm
I hope so! Seeing that you got yours gives me some hope ahaha. :D.
Finally got my package from Malaysia Post...took 2 months and a couple days to arrive.
Jul 13, 2007
586 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
vilator wrote:
Nov 19th, 2017 5:29 pm
Wow amazingly CP delivered my epacket on a sunday.

Shipped from china Oct 26
Scanned in Vancouver Nov 13
Delivered Mississauga Nov 19
Just got a random free shipping parcel on Sunday too. Since I've been waiting since Oct 15th... I could wait an extra day.

Unfortunately, they don't have mailbox keys to my building, so they just left it at the front desk ---> more work for them.

Nice to see they're trying to deal with the backlog, but I don't think home delivery a 6th day a week is the brightest idea.
Are you sure you wish to carry out this operation? You betcha.
Apr 25, 2017
55 posts
13 upvotes
North Vancouver
Ordered two packages from Germany. One was shipped via Amazon Germany on the 28th of October, and the other was an ebay item shipping Oct 30. Both still a no show. Grrr. Tracking of ebay package says it's been in Canada since Nov 2. No tracking for Amazon package, which is odd.
Dec 29, 2006
33 posts
3 upvotes
I used FlexDelivery to have my SAL parcel to be delivered to a Post Office in Richmond, BC.
Canada Post is just holding on it for two weeks… stuck at the processing centre =-=”

2017/11/07 11:39 RICHMOND, BC Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing

Would it be faster if I do Air Mail?
Oct 20, 2004
387 posts
68 upvotes
Here is my recent purchase from DX (China Warehouse), bought Oct 19th, shipped out Oct 19, and received on Nov 21st. Really fast
Jun 26, 2017
25 posts
1 upvote
Ordered a phone case on Oct 26, left China on the 30th and got it today, Nov 22. Not bad for a china order...since I've had to wait much longer.
Oct 19, 2012
119 posts
43 upvotes
Montr
My stuff has been delivered pretty quickly lately. Most stuff on Aliexpress now ships with this UBI Smart Parcel thing or epacket. They seem to understand that our mail service blows.

It still takes a long time on average, especially things from the UK. I returned a product by Canada Post and they recieve it in like 3 business days. But it still takes 2 weeks to get here

I also have one Chinese order that has been "processed" in richmond BC like 4 times now, it just keeps bouncing back there for some reason
Nov 2, 2015
187 posts
38 upvotes
Markham
I order two packages from same company and almost the same product.

One of them arrived my home today and one is still in custom (mail processing centre).

Base on the time, the one in custome actually arrived 50 mins eariler but still not clear....so fasturating
Last edited by a16107 on Nov 22nd, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 25, 2017
55 posts
13 upvotes
North Vancouver
Jeffrey241 wrote:
Nov 21st, 2017 3:22 am
Ordered two packages from Germany. One was shipped via Amazon Germany on the 28th of October, and the other was an ebay item shipping Oct 30. Both still a no show. Grrr. Tracking of ebay package says it's been in Canada since Nov 2. No tracking for Amazon package, which is odd.
Received my Amazon Germany package today. It probably wasn't quite as bad as I thought since Germany had a holiday on October 31 and Canada (BC) had Remembrance Day holiday. So calculating the BUSINESS days, it was 16.
Nov 22, 2017
11 posts
1 upvote
USA, Colorado
Yes! I had a parcel take a full month from the US. I too usually get things in 7 to 10 days. The really annoying thing - my mom ordered from the same seller the same day. Hers arrived in 10 days, mine took a month. No sign of why my parcel took so long. It wasn't opened at customs, nor were there taxes owing.
The future is bulletproof, the aftermarth is secondary (c)

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 3 guests)

cleacy1972