Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Mailer Coupons for January

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2017 1:16 am
Sep 4, 2014
537 posts
47 upvotes
Madden, AB
Is it possible to use two coupons, or do they really limit the one coupon per person, per visit?
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
^ Here, we can use multiple printed coupons with one person ordering, and they give them back.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa
Got mine in mail box. Used one today. Works great.
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Dec 23, 2016
356 posts
417 upvotes
hello3k wrote: Is it possible to use two coupons, or do they really limit the one coupon per person, per visit?
just show the coupons with your phone
Feb 13, 2015
89 posts
4 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Can confirm, you can just show the mailer coupons via your phone and they punch in the code. They don't even take the paper mcdonalds coupons anymore like they used to.
Oct 28, 2015
314 posts
116 upvotes
Translation wrote: Can confirm, you can just show the mailer coupons via your phone and they punch in the code. They don't even take the paper mcdonalds coupons anymore like they used to.
I think it depends on the person you're dealing with. I went through the drive-thru twice this week (different days) and the first guy wanted to see and scan the coupon, the second time the girl didn't even bother asking.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2012
1201 posts
221 upvotes
Do you have to print these or can they just scan the barcode from your phone at the drive thru?
Oct 28, 2015
314 posts
116 upvotes
derrickrose wrote: Do you have to print these or can they just scan the barcode from your phone at the drive thru?
They just scanned the coupon on my phone. Alternatively, you can scan or manually enter the code using a hard copy coupon or the one on your phone at one of the kiosks inside the restaurant.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1374 posts
345 upvotes
Brampton
mikka1989 wrote: wow, one stinking dollar off the extra meal lol...epic fail app coupon! used to be $2.50 off... i havn't done that mcDs survey online code in a while... not sure how much the combo is when u get the code after doing it
Yep the app is pretty much useless now. The combo is "only" $9 instead of $10 with the "coupon". The mailer coupon is not a bad price for the meal, but the survey coupon is still the best of the bunch.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3543 posts
2128 upvotes
I have zero use for McDee's total recycling bin fodder mailer coupons. The least they could do is make them out of edible cellulose and flavor them accordingly.
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
lord wayne wrote: Just a tip if you use the 2 for 1 on the self serve screen and you are ordering 2 different sandwiches, choose the less priced item first. It's cheaper if you pick the filet-o-fish first then a big mac, then the other way around. I found if you try this at the counter, they always charge you the higher price item.
you sir are a gentleman and a scholar
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Oct 26, 2016
628 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
Tried the country chicken grilled yesterday. It was alright. Other fast food places have better grilled chicken sandwich like A&W, Harvey, Wendy's
Apr 22, 2012
155 posts
30 upvotes
Quebec
I have used the coupons for a few mornings now, and they insist on scanning the bar code. Today they tell me the coupon is not valid because it has already been used?!? I threw out the paper coupons since I always use the app, now it seems they are not unlimited use? Any other way but to uninstall and reinstall the app? that's too much of a pain, they'll lose my business...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
I screenshot the digital mailer coupons and just keep scanning them at the kiosk.
Jul 2, 2016
84 posts
88 upvotes
They got rid of the folded egg (in the McGriddle). May be old news, but I was pretty sad to find that out. I know it's the "fake" egg of the two (compared to the rounded egg), but I preferred it more :(
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15215 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Dorienna wrote: I have used the coupons for a few mornings now, and they insist on scanning the bar code. Today they tell me the coupon is not valid because it has already been used?!? I threw out the paper coupons since I always use the app, now it seems they are not unlimited use? Any other way but to uninstall and reinstall the app? that's too much of a pain, they'll lose my business...
Strange, because the mailer coupons don't have unique numbers (unlike the app coupons, which are single use). If you order at a kiosk, you can manually enter the coupon code, so you don't have to show anyone anything.