[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
2088 posts
515 upvotes
Montreal

The majority of Canadians want illegal border crossers deported

OMG Canada is so racist. /S

Canada is just like Trump. Trump want illegals​ out, the majority of Canadian want them out also. 48% want them out, 36% want them to stay.

I'm shock, I though Canadian were such amazing human being.

How is this possible?

http://reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKBN16R0SK
Last edited by vonblock on Mar 20th, 2017 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
97 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
2730 posts
568 upvotes
Is this a troll thread? Not wanting ILLEGAL immigrants now equals RACIST? Why don't you go one step further and say "Hitler sympathizing Nazis"?

Illegal is the key word here, most Canadians would welcome legal immigrants.

You're in shock most likely because you've been living in an echo chamber for too long to notice the real world around you.

Meanwhile JT is too busy virtue signalling to give a damn about what Canadians really want.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
1448 posts
606 upvotes
vonblock wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 6:28 am
OMG Canada is so racist.

Canada is just like Trump. Trump want illegals​ out, the majority of Canadian want them out also. 48% want them out, 36% want them to stay.

I'm shock, I though Canadian were such amazing human being.

How is this possible?

http://reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKBN16R0SK
Doesn't Canada get so many illegal immigrants because we are known to be tolerant? I mean they are lucky they aren't shot and killed at the border like illegal Mexicans crossing into the US
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
2088 posts
515 upvotes
Montreal
But Trump want illegal out and is called a racist.

Help me understand.

When I'm watching the news, they tell us Trump is bad because he arrest illegal immigrants. Canadian want to do the same.

Why the double standards?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
2088 posts
515 upvotes
Montreal
LonesomeDove wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 7:45 am
Yes.
Help me understand why when I'm reading the news, when Trump want to arrest illegal immigrant its horrible and fascist, but when Canadian want to do the same, it's ok.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6715 posts
347 upvotes
vonblock wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 7:46 am
Help me understand why when I'm reading the news, when Trump want to arrest illegal immigrant its horrible and fascist, but when Canadian want to do the same, it's ok.
Maybe perhaps he stereotypes minorities, calls them rapists and terrorists. Removing/deporting illegals is not racist. One can argue that those who have been here for years and have built relationships and have had children are being torn apart if deported and is considered inhumane.

I don't recall majority of Canadians are like the above.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
2088 posts
515 upvotes
Montreal
speedyforme wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 7:52 am
Maybe perhaps he stereotypes minorities, calls them rapists and terrorists. Removing/deporting illegals is not racist. One can argue that those who have been here for years and have built relationships and have had children are being torn apart if deported and is considered inhumane.

I don't recall majority of Canadians are like the above.
Oh so it's ok to arrest illegal immigrants as long as we don't do racial profiling.

I understand!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6715 posts
347 upvotes
vonblock wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 7:57 am
Oh so it's ok to arrest illegal immigrants as long as we don't do racial profiling.

I understand!
I personally do not have an opinion on illegals at our border.

But I am against racial profiling in any sort.
Dec 5, 2015
499 posts
129 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
What a stupid troll thread

Majority of them are already deported after processing
Dec 5, 2015
499 posts
129 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
vonblock wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 7:46 am
Because he's only targeting specific groups based on religion and ethnicity along with blatant racist generalization
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
2088 posts
515 upvotes
Montreal
Doubleshot wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 9:00 am
Because he's only targeting specific groups based on religion and ethnicity along with blatant racist generalization
I though the illegal immigrant in the USA were mostly Mexican, South America.

The Muslim ban is something else.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
2088 posts
515 upvotes
Montreal
Doubleshot wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 8:58 am
What a stupid troll thread

Majority of them are already deported after processing
Yes, but in the Canadian medias, when they talk about USA immigrants​ deportation, they are inferring that in Canada, we would be better.

I guess they're wrong, Canadian want illegal out too.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
6818 posts
216 upvotes
vonblock wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 7:41 am
But Trump want illegal out and is called a racist.

Help me understand.

When I'm watching the news, they tell us Trump is bad because he arrest illegal immigrants. Canadian want to do the same.

Why the double standards?
Trump said more than that to be labeled a racist. Canadians as a majority do not want illegal immigrants. Assuming that was the question, I don't see an issue with the responses.

Trump called all the Mexicans entering the US are rapists, murderers etc. you cannot equate Canadians to Donald Trump.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
2088 posts
515 upvotes
Montreal
bobbings wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 9:11 am
Trump said more than that to be labeled a racist. Canadians as a majority do not want illegal immigrants. Assuming that was the question, I don't see an issue with the responses.

Trump called all the Mexicans entering the US are rapists, murderers etc. you cannot equate Canadians to Donald Trump.
I'm talking about illegal immigrant deportation only, not the other crazy stuff the guys said.

I read so many English and French media columnists​ in every popular Canadian media blasting the illegal immigrant deportation by Trump that I thought Canadian were against it too.

Maybe the columnists were wrong.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel