Shopping Discussion

Which mall will you be in during boxing day?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2004 3:21 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1789 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto

Which mall will you be in during boxing day?

In the past years I have spent my boxing day in scarbo town, markville and fairview etc.. This year I am thinking about driving down to eaton's, in the hope that they may have more selections and better deals (mostly on clothes) relative to the malls uptown. What do you guys think?
13 replies
Apr 26, 2004
611 posts
Eaton is cool, but you may consider taking subway to save the headache of finding a parking spot. You may consider Yorkville too.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5530 posts
1107 upvotes
Toronto
I have been going to big box outlet mall (e.g. Woodbridge) the last couple of year. I'm thinking of Yorkdale this year. I hope to get there when the mall just open on 26th, so I can get a good parking spot too.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
1952 posts
286 upvotes
Toronto
probably stc or fairview
this would make a good poll
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6274 posts
66 upvotes
Etobicoke
I'll either be skiing or walking around Quebec City or checking RFD from the hotel room on boxing day.

Not buying the hype. :cheesygri
Banned
Aug 3, 2003
970 posts
2 upvotes
You might wanna change the title to GTA, because you know, there are other cities outside of the center of the universe!

For us Cowtown guys, Im probably going to maybe hit Chinook (along with 100 000 others :cry: ) but I plan to do the majority of my purchases online (<a href=../autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=29 target=_blank>Netlink</a>, FutureS, BestB)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5530 posts
1107 upvotes
Toronto
Kazaam wrote:You might wanna change the title to GTA, because you know, there are other cities outside of the center of the universe!
I think the title has the GTA symbol if I'm not mistaken?!
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11628 posts
1831 upvotes
Mississauga
I'll be at the Heartland Centre, which is luckily just a five minute drive away. I park in one spot (usually for a store that won't be busy, even on Boxing Day) and just walk around. Don't even try parking near Future Shop or Best Buy as you'll just waste a lot of time.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3423 posts
1957 upvotes
Toronto
nowhere! I'm through with my share of shopping and crowds for the year
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
3787 posts
67 upvotes
staying away from the malls. all of the stores i'm interested in are stand alone stores, without interior entrances.

if i do go to one, it might not be until the 29th or 30th.
Jan 7, 2004
487 posts
1 upvote
i was thinking of checkin out vaughan mills, haven't been there yet.
Deal Expert
Oct 15, 2002
18196 posts
137 upvotes
GTA
I'm planning to shop from my computer also :D Last year I got deals online and off-line, but this year I don't really feel like going anywhere even though I can save 20% with my gift cards :(
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3423 posts
1957 upvotes
Toronto
Fightguard wrote:nowhere! I'm through with my share of shopping and crowds for the year
okay...couldn't resist :twisted:
went to Bay/Bloor (I'm only 10 mins. away by subway) and shopped at ZARA and Club Monaco.