• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2008 10:49 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 2, 2005
209 posts
9 upvotes

Mandarin Buffet

Hi, I am taking a group of family members to the Mandarin Buffet in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone has ever seen any coupons or discounts for this restaurant. I have done some searching but wasn't able to find anything.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
2316 posts
19 upvotes
I am not gonna be useful but I haven't seen them advertise coupons in a while. They have the usual senior discount.

I think the reason why they don't have coupons is they make enough money without them. Places only hand out coupons if sales are slow and Mandarin sales are not slow. They are always busy during lunch and dinner and it doesn't matter which location you go to.
Sep 6, 2008
115 posts
1 upvote
So far I have not seen any coupons from the Mandarin Buffet. As danman227460 has mentioned, they do have senior discounts, it's a couple of dollars off their regular price.
Sep 4, 2007
129 posts
Mississauga
The only suggestion that I can make is that you take them to lunch buffet instead of dinner buffet because it's cheaper to go for lunch and, as far as I know, the same dishes are available for lunch and dinner.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
2316 posts
19 upvotes
tropics wrote:
Sep 21st, 2008 10:03 pm
The only suggestion that I can make is that you take them to lunch buffet instead of dinner buffet because it's cheaper to go for lunch and, as far as I know, the same dishes are available for lunch and dinner.
Somewhat correct. It depends on if you are going for their "specials" like Dim Sum Festival, Crab Leg or something like that. Those are only available during Dinner but Dim Sum though could be available during Lunch too, haven't gone for that in a while.

I agree though, go for lunch. Lunch is like 11.99 while Dinner is like 22.99.
× < >