• Aug 11th, 2011 12:18 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 21, 2004
761 posts
1 upvote

Mandarin Buffet Lobster Twist!

Didn't see any other post regarding this, so thought I'd share. Got an "evite" from Mandarin and they are having AYCE lobsters added to their buffet! I called one of their locations and they said cold lobster claws and hot full lobsters! Yummy! Made my reservation already for this weekend :D

Evite: http://www.menupalace.com/evites/mandar ... evite.html
92 replies
Jan 23, 2004
359 posts
14 upvotes
Kewl, do you know the price? Thanks for the post.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2006
2699 posts
72 upvotes
Etobicoke
Melfice wrote:
May 12th, 2009 11:34 pm
Kewl, do you know the price? Thanks for the post.
price is the standard dinner pricing for friday, saturday, sunday, or "selected holidays"
Deal Fanatic
Feb 20, 2006
7485 posts
329 upvotes
Canada
Hmmm, good to know

Tell us how the lobsters are!
He died for me, I live for him
youtube videos are not allowed in signatures (links or embeds)
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
154 upvotes
GTA
They used to call it Lobster fest, if I am correct they haven't had this promo in years. The last time I went the lobsters were steamed and served on the half shell with drawn butter. Pretty basic but still worth it, however you have to get there quickly they dissapear fast.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9374 posts
1550 upvotes
Toronto
wolverine07 wrote:
May 13th, 2009 7:23 am
They used to call it Lobster fest, if I am correct they haven't had this promo in years. The last time I went the lobsters were steamed and served on the half shell with drawn butter. Pretty basic but still worth it, however you have to get there quickly they dissapear fast.
Yeah, and the batches are timed.. so if it's gone you gotta wait like 20 mins or so.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2008
9781 posts
440 upvotes
Lobsters are cheap now, easier to just buy a pile of lobsters and eat them at home then go for a real chinese dinner the next day!
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
554 upvotes
slowtyper wrote:
May 13th, 2009 10:01 am
Lobsters are cheap now, easier to just buy a pile of lobsters and eat them at home then go for a real chinese dinner the next day!
not really, say $6/lb or even each. eat 3 at mandarin and you are ahead pretty much, and i can eat more than that :o
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2008
9781 posts
440 upvotes
gilboman wrote:
May 13th, 2009 10:05 am
not really, say $6/lb or even each. eat 3 at mandarin and you are ahead pretty much, and i can eat more than that :o
Well my opinion of mandarins food is that you will never be "ahead" so that may bias my opinion!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2008
1012 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
I'll be there this weekend! Lobster time, awesome! :D
Must Read Books!

Dale Carneigie's How to win Friends & Influence People, Seth Godin's Purple Cow, Sun Tze's Art of War, Nicolo Machiavelli's The Prince, Charles Darwin's The Orgin of Species, Scott Fitzgerald's Great Gatsby, Tom Wolfe's A Man in Full, Joshua Ferris' Then We Came to the End and Eugene Kelly's Chasing Daylight.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1579 posts
33 upvotes
Etobicoke
I don't like how Mandarin raises their prices to "holiday pricing" around Christmas time then not lowering them again.
[OP]
Nov 21, 2004
761 posts
1 upvote
Had a fantastic meal at Mandarin this evening! Lobsters (cold claws, and hot full ones with butter) were great all you can eat!! Definitely will be going again soon!

Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
1284 posts
63 upvotes
Nice pics. Think i'll check it out next weekend!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 20, 2006
7485 posts
329 upvotes
Canada
Wow, that looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Were there a lot of people? Did the lobster run out? I would love going just to eat the lobster :D

During the crab event last year when my friend went he said it was so hard to get any crab.
He died for me, I live for him
youtube videos are not allowed in signatures (links or embeds)
× < >