Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mandarin

TODAY ONLY MON OCT 1 - Seniors Day: 50% off lunch/dinner buffet for guests 65yrs+. Take older relatives or go yourself!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2018 9:53 am
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7368 posts
4672 upvotes
Between Countries

TODAY ONLY MON OCT 1 - Seniors Day: 50% off lunch/dinner buffet for guests 65yrs+. Take older relatives or go yourself!

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% Off
Expiry:
October 1, 2018
Retailer:
Mandarin
Seniors Day is Today at Mandarin
Come join Mandarin in celebrating seniors across Canada. Monday October 1st marks National Seniors Day. Mandarin Fans aged 65+ with valid photo ID receive 50% off regular buffet price for lunch or dinner.
Last edited by DiceMan on Oct 1st, 2018 11:19 am, edited 7 times in total.
47 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2015
1341 posts
878 upvotes
All guests 65+ or one person is enough?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1817 posts
1337 upvotes
Grandma and Grandpa? How young is RFD?? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1912 posts
1314 upvotes
Mississauga
Seniors at that age don't eat much to make it worth paying full price. I say 50% off should be regular price for seniors.
Banned
Sep 9, 2018
75 posts
33 upvotes
barmadrid wrote: All guests 65+ or one person is enough?
I think only the senior(s) with you get 50% off. Everyone below 65 pays full price.

So you won't get 50% off just because you accompanied a senior.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Time to poison grandma and grandpa
FTFY Winking Face

I kid, am sure Mandarin buffet is a well reviewed establishment...
Dec 6, 2013
371 posts
331 upvotes
Montreal
Love Mandarin, and go there pretty often too (with the grandparents). But the lines with this discount will probably make it not worth it...
this site makes me save and spend most of my $$$
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7368 posts
4672 upvotes
Between Countries
Adamantine wrote: Love Mandarin, and go there pretty often too (with the grandparents). But the lines with this discount will probably make it not worth it...
True, it might be busy. But you could always make a reservation - they mention/suggest reservations on the specials page so I guess they're expecting it to be busier than normal that day.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2017
2965 posts
2631 upvotes
GTA West
Don't invite this 65+ young guy - I groan whenever I get invited there. Take me to a trendy bistro please!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7368 posts
4672 upvotes
Between Countries
Just a reminder that October 1st is coming up and if you're going or you're taking anyone 65 and over, you might want to make a reservation.
Feb 7, 2017
820 posts
511 upvotes
DiceMan wrote: Just a reminder that October 1st is coming up and if you're going or you're taking anyone 65 and over, you might want to make a reservation.
Will they take reservations for Oct 1?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7368 posts
4672 upvotes
Between Countries
Siward44 wrote: Will they take reservations for Oct 1?
They should. On their features page on my original post, they there's even a "reservations" link at the bottom of the deal taking you to your local Mandarin contact info.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7368 posts
4672 upvotes
Between Countries
Reminder that Seniors Day is happening this Monday, Oct 1.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7616 posts
5697 upvotes
Ottawa
Last night I ate at there, so many people lined up, waitress told us to wait 1.5 hours, Few mandarin people eat inside, most are white people, I think the restaurant name should change to Canadian.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7368 posts
4672 upvotes
Between Countries
sonyHdr12 wrote: Last night I ate at there, so many people lined up, waitress told us to wait 1.5 hours, Few mandarin people eat inside, most are white people, I think the restaurant name should change to Canadian.
You can always make a reservation, I believe.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2007
1159 posts
1734 upvotes
Oakville
Mandarin are watered down Chinese food made for Caucasian
Not very authentic at all !!
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1062 posts
857 upvotes
GTA
yohung wrote: Mandarin are watered down Chinese food made for Caucasian
Ooh, breaking news! ;)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7368 posts
4672 upvotes
Between Countries
yohung wrote: Mandarin are watered down Chinese food made for Caucasian
Somehow I have the feeling most Caucasians know this. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Awesome deal however it's MANDARIN. Someone will need to keep and RFD eye on toilet paper deals.
What's in your wallet?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6737 posts
3998 upvotes
Toronto
DiceMan wrote: Somehow I have the feeling most Caucasians know this. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Also I think that's one of the main reasons to go to a buffet (other than the RFD 'find the most expensive things and eat a year's worth of them' reason). A buffet is a good place to go to try some of this, try some of that, this looks good, I've never seen that before so let's have some, etc. If you really know the cuisine of whatever ethnicity, then you already know exactly what you want to eat today and what restaurant makes that well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)