• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2006 12:59 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 4, 2005
789 posts
8 upvotes
Stouffville
SkylineR34X wrote:Yes according to Ontario Highway Traffic Act or whatever that's called. G2 and above drivers must be insured under at least one vehicle in order to drive. Transfer of responsible will only apply if the owner of the vehicle agrees to transfer the responsibility to a driver who is not under the policy, but HAS INSURANCE ON SOME OTHER ONTARIO CAR. However, if you have G1, then the owner of the vehicle's insurance policy automatically covers the G1 driver.
Thanks for the input, but the Highway traffic act doesn't really deal with graduated licensing or insurance at all, and you are wrong on the next two statements.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
6083 posts
727 upvotes
Vancouver
CompWizrd wrote:Hell, I still have to sign the waivers and I haven't lived in my parents house for almost 10 years now... had to sign one on my dads car and truck, and he lives 700 km's away...

Ouch..I wonder why that is. Is your license registered under your parent's address?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2005
1705 posts
61 upvotes
Windsor
Narci wrote:Ouch..I wonder why that is. Is your license registered under your parent's address?
Nope, hasn't been for that many years either

They're on Scottish & York, I guess that company is a bit weird sometimes. They quoted some obscene rate to cover me on my own a few years ago.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)