Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Manulife

Manulife Bank Advantage Account 1.5% with end of 3.35%/3.25% promotional period ***Updated July 17, 2019***

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2020 2:52 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
threadhead wrote: FYI & FWIW I got my Manulife Bank T5 in the mail about the end of February, so they've been issued. It's not available on-line.

If you're missing the slip, it shouldn't prevent you from filing because the T5 amount will appear in your CRA MyAccount

If you still want the paper record for some reason, call Manulife and ask them to mail you a copy
Thanks will look again. I used myCRA to pull all my slips and did not get one from Manulife.
Nov 27, 2011
363 posts
264 upvotes
Canadia
threadhead wrote: FYI & FWIW I got my Manulife Bank T5 in the mail about the end of February, so they've been issued. It's not available on-line.

If you're missing the slip, it shouldn't prevent you from filing because the T5 amount will appear in your CRA MyAccount

If you still want the paper record for some reason, call Manulife and ask them to mail you a copy
mkannuri wrote: Strangely my CRA account does not have the T5 slip for manulife, but rest of them all exists though.
Lucky that i received the mail and scanned and filed the taxes on time.
I forgot about this while filing Disappointed But Relieved Face

So what happens now that I've already filed? I did the same as you pulled my slips from CRA but did not have T5 from Manulife at the time

I just checked again and still no T5 from Manulife in my CRA account Angry Face
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29128 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
TENSEVEN wrote: I just checked again and still no T5 from Manulife in my CRA account Angry Face
I would call Manulife and ask them to email you a PDF. I received my T5 from them in the mail weeks ago.

The similar situation as yours happened to me with another FI. Missing T5 that was holding up completing my tax return. One phone call, five minutes and there was a "duplicate" in my Inbox.

Our mail gets delivered to a community mailbox. A few days afterwards there was an envelope at my door with the "original" T5. My assumption is that this was misdelivered by CPC and got redirected to me by a friendly neighbour. It wouldn't be the first time that CPC has delivered my mail to the wrong address or that I've received other peoples' mail.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
3279 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal
RolandCouch wrote: Did you get yours? Still nothing for me.
Got my T5/RL3 around march 4th and my RRSP slip around march 20th.
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |
May 27, 2007
306 posts
191 upvotes
Got our T5s in the mail but neither shows up on the CRA website. The T5s have correct SINs so a little odd.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29128 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
davvos wrote: Got our T5s in the mail but neither shows up on the CRA website. The T5s have correct SINs so a little odd.
Same situation here. Paper T5 but nothing in MyAccount.

What's even odder is that my wife also has a Manulife money market fund that was held in a TDDI brokerage account. That T5 is also issued by Manulife Bank of Canada. She got a paper T5 slip for that AND it does show up in MyAccount.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
bylo wrote: Same situation here. Paper T5 but nothing in MyAccount.

What's even odder is that my wife also has a Manulife money market fund that was held in a TDDI brokerage account. That T5 is also issued by Manulife Bank of Canada. She got a paper T5 slip for that AND it does show up in MyAccount.
I phoned Manulife and they were able to email a copy.

Had not gotten one in the mail or on MyCRA