• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2017 9:38 am
[OP]
Apr 22, 2012
536 posts
59 upvotes
TORONTO

Maple Leaf Lounge access with TD aeroplan VISA

Hi, I need information how to use my annual access to Maple leaf Lounge using my TD Aeroplan VISA. I redeem my ticket using Aeroplan miles from Toronto to Hong Kong and transit in Vancouver.
My questions are, how do I get the priority check-in and luggage. Do I just walk up to the check-in counter and show them my passport and TD Aeroplan VISA?
Can I use the Lounge in Vancouver instead of Toronto. I have 3 hours in Vancouver waiting for my connection flight to Hong Kong.
Do I just show the front desk with my boarding pass and TD VISA card before I enter the lounge? Thanks.
27 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
6904 posts
1485 upvotes
Toronto
HappyValley1 wrote:
Oct 13th, 2016 9:34 am
Do I just show the front desk with my boarding pass and TD VISA card before I enter the lounge?
Yes. You have one visit per year with the TD ae infinite visa.

For priority check-in, just show you card as you line up there.
[OP]
Apr 22, 2012
536 posts
59 upvotes
TORONTO
I can use the Maple leaf lounge in any airport in Canada not just Toronto, right?
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
28461 posts
4422 upvotes
Ottawa
"Every year, you benefit from a complimentary one‑time guest access benefit to the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge™ when you travel using an Aeroplan Flight Reward on a flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada rouge or under the Air Canada express banner. Simply present yourself at the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge with your Aeroplan Flight Reward boarding pass and provide your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite* Card to access the Lounge."
https://www3.aeroplan.com/TDCardInfinite.do

Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges
"21 award-winning Maple Leaf Lounges-located at all major airports across Canada and at key international locations".
https://www.aircanada.com/en/travelinfo ... lelounges/
It's alright if you don't agree with me... I can't force you to be right. - Anonymous
Dec 27, 2005
365 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto, ON
so this is valid only if you redeem aeroplan miles? not if you booked in using your card?
Nov 14, 2004
99 posts
16 upvotes
Kelowna
A little off-topic but does anyone know of any valid discount or promo codes for an annual North America pass for Maple Leaf Club. There was a 10% back in May 2016 (IIRC) but since then, I haven't found anything. I am travelling next week and will be getting an annual pass for my partner and I but if there's a discount available somewhere, that helps.
(and yes, turn-around time for applications is 3-4 weeks, as per their website, but I'll splurge the extra $25 to get the next-day membership confirmation).

Thanks in advance, RFD'ers!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
4060 posts
504 upvotes
Thornhill
paf wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 8:50 am
so this is valid only if you redeem aeroplan miles? not if you booked in using your card?
Yes, you have to redeem a flight via aeropeso site.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
4060 posts
504 upvotes
Thornhill
I never actually used priority check in with aeroplan points redemption. Not sure why I missed that. Question that I have, is it only when flying out or at any time. Say, I have a few stop overs on the way there(where I'll be leaving airport) so I'll be checking in my luggage 2 times on the way to my destination and 3 times on the way home. So, does that mean I will get 5 priority check ins??
Oct 3, 2013
263 posts
155 upvotes
BC
dazz wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 4:12 pm
I never actually used priority check in with aeroplan points redemption. Not sure why I missed that. Question that I have, is it only when flying out or at any time. Say, I have a few stop overs on the way there(where I'll be leaving airport) so I'll be checking in my luggage 2 times on the way to my destination and 3 times on the way home. So, does that mean I will get 5 priority check ins??
As long as each ticket/leg was paid for by the redemption of points, yes, you should get it every time.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
1503 posts
418 upvotes
Victoria
As others have said, lounge has to be used during your Aeroplan trip. Priority checking and boarding zone will automatically be applied on your reservation - it'll be in the codes on your boarding pass.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
1281 posts
29 upvotes
sorry to bump an older thread but quick question on the same topic, is the access now only limited to the actual card holder ? or we can bring other people along ? ( people who fly using my aeroplan reward booked flight)
2005 Toyota Sienna CE (DO NOT BUY - CLICK HERE)
Sep 26, 2006
655 posts
121 upvotes
North York
bestjsg wrote:
Mar 30th, 2017 1:27 pm
sorry to bump an older thread but quick question on the same topic, is the access now only limited to the actual card holder ? or we can bring other people along ? ( people who fly using my aeroplan reward booked flight)
only for the card holder
Sep 14, 2010
905 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
man i hate the fact that it has to be on a reward redemption.
i wonder if i can priority my way in from Tokyo to Seoul using asiana airlines
May 29, 2017
2 posts
I know I can use the Maple Leaf Lounge once a year with an Aeroplan redemption ticket. My question: if there is no Maple Leaf Lounge in the airport (Boston's Logan), can I use the promotion at an affiliated lounge of a Star Alliance partner? or is it solely for Maple Leaf lounges? Thanks!
May 29, 2017
2 posts
Ignore my question. I called Aeroplan and no, it can't be a partner. It MUST be an AC Maple Leaf Lounge. sigh.