Shopping Discussion

Maple Lodge Farms Factory Outlet Closed?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2012 10:21 pm
Nov 22, 2009
40 posts
Scarborough, ON

Maple Lodge Farms Factory Outlet Closed?

From what I've heard from 3rd party sources(parents), the factory outlet next to the warehouse has been closed and only the retail outlet is open now. I did contact support, but they only said that outlet was relocated, to the exact same position the retail outlet is at. I'm interested to know if this true and for what reason the outlet was closed.

http://www.maplelodgefarms.com/contact.php
7 replies
Oct 13, 2004
269 posts
9 upvotes
There's lots of construction on the road in front of the entrance to the Warehouse/Factory. That may be why they've had to move it all to the store down the street. I wonder if the factory is using the store or is it just not up and running right now.
Aug 21, 2009
978 posts
170 upvotes
Temporal wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2011 12:59 pm
From what I've heard from 3rd party sources(parents), the factory outlet next to the warehouse has been closed and only the retail outlet is open now. I did contact support, but they only said that outlet was relocated, to the exact same position the retail outlet is at. I'm interested to know if this true and for what reason the outlet was closed.

http://www.maplelodgefarms.com/contact.php
It's true, wholesale is at the same location now.
Jan 9, 2012
1 posts
MISSISSAUGA
I was there on the weekend. One of the girls stated that the City or some safety authority came down on them. They are not allowed to have passenger vehicles and commercial trucks using the same driving area. Hence the old location was in violation. So the new spot is either temporary or if no solution can be found it will be built as a permanent location. I warn you be careful going on a Saturday the parking in the new spot is very limited. You may have to park in front and drive up when your order is ready to go.
Feb 1, 2012
1 posts
Toronto, Ontario
Old location also had no bathroom facilities for the public which I was told was against some code. Hopefully the new facility/store front has bathrooms
Jan 8, 2006
301 posts
1 upvote
GTA
I was looking to fill up my freezer this weekend . Can anyone confirm if it's still located at the retail location?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1093 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Yes it's open but different location
Jan 8, 2006
301 posts
1 upvote
GTA
supersaiyan wrote:
Mar 26th, 2012 10:18 pm
Yes it's open but different location

the retail store? where is the location?
× < >