Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Coach

Marble Media THE "ULTIMATE ADRENALITE ADVENTURE" CONTEST (June 1/09)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2009 1:45 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam

[Coach] Marble Media THE "ULTIMATE ADRENALITE ADVENTURE" CONTEST (June 1/09)

1. Four (4) round trip coach airfares between a major international airport closest to the winner's residence and the Orlando International Airport in Orlando, Florida.;
2. Limo Transportation for four (4) guests. One round trip ground transfer between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests will be staying in;
3. Five (5) nights accommodation (1 room, Quad occupancy) at a select Walt Disney World Resort Hotel (deluxe category hotel);
4. Four (4) six-day Magic Your Way Tickets with the Park Hopper and Water Parks Fun and More Option. ;
5. One (1) Disney Gift Card loaded with six hundred US Dollars to spend at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and
6. One (1) Disney VIP Tour Guide for six hours.

Approximate value of each grand prize is $7,500 (CAD)

Online entries are limited to one email address per day for the duration of the contest.

Canada (Excluding Quebec) 13 or under needs parents consent.

Ends 06/01/09

Enter Here

This contest started in Sept/08
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
10 replies

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)