Tags:
None
May 8, 2009
1828 posts
493 upvotes
45.420833°N, 75.69°W
kevindurant1 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 12:54 pm
They are doing a great thing. No more criminal record just for smoking. People can buy the quality they want. Some people who smoke suffer from pain and other ailments but they couldnt get medical marijuana before. This will be perfect for them. Some of them prefer cannabis than codiene.

You just have to ask people who smoke and use marijuana medically. You will see. We will be the first country to ever do this. Conservatives were running negative ads last election and they were hinting at stiff penalties on people who smoke.

Whats a grit?. Liberals?. Yeah. I dont like their support for TPP and C-51 and their continued support for war in the middle east. I am not loyal to any party. I vote NDP and Liberal. Only thing I hate are the Conservatives.
Lolz. With your passion for the Liberals on these threads, you didn't know they were the Grits? Medical marijuana was already legal (consumption and distribution). The Grits are legalizing recreational marijuana.

Since you're arguing about medical marijuana, looks like you've fallen off topic since the thread title is about the legislation kicking in July 2018.
Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home.
Home service reseller internet + FPL + antenna with streaming on smart TV
Wireless 1 line w/ Virgin on QC plan, few lines w/ Koodo to get phones, couple FreedomPop SIM's for roaming
Penalty Box
Apr 8, 2013
7203 posts
237 upvotes
titaniumtux wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 4:24 pm
Lolz. With your passion for the Liberals on these threads, you didn't know they were the Grits? Medical marijuana was already legal (consumption and distribution). The Grits are legalizing recreational marijuana.

Since you're arguing about medical marijuana, looks like you've fallen off topic since the thread title is about the legislation kicking in July 2018.
Sorry but how is it off topic?. Im not talking about people who are allowed to access medical marijuana.

Im talking about people who smoke and use marijuana medically but cant find a health practitioner that would sign off. Doctors are still pretty strict when it comes to medical marijuana.

Legalization will cover all of them.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
May 8, 2009
1828 posts
493 upvotes
45.420833°N, 75.69°W
kevindurant1 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 10:40 pm
Sorry but how is it off topic?. Im not talking about people who are allowed to access medical marijuana.

Im talking about people who smoke and use marijuana medically but cant find a health practitioner that would sign off. Doctors are still pretty strict when it comes to medical marijuana.

Legalization will cover all of them.
Ok, that's fair then. That would allow those who intend on using it medically would be able to use it recreationally anyway.

I think strict doctors is YMMV, because I've seen people use the lamest excuses with doctors to get their medical marijuana permit.

Back to your claim that legal retailers take away from black market dealers...I don't think it'll have much impact. It'll be easier than ever to sustain black market marijuana since once it's in the hands of the buyer, the buyer wouldn't be committing any crime via possession or consumption.
Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home.
Home service reseller internet + FPL + antenna with streaming on smart TV
Wireless 1 line w/ Virgin on QC plan, few lines w/ Koodo to get phones, couple FreedomPop SIM's for roaming