Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1191 posts
249 upvotes
the winds of change have finally stoked the FIRE
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: I saw it break through everything and was able to scrape a good profit on it on the way up.
congrats!

I'm waiting for namacrap to get back up to .78 or .77 and I'll take the $75 loss... and well aph is just a lost cause...but I'm up on Nrth so *shrugs shoulders* lol
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19157 posts
9081 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Hope you guys have cash! Great day to buy in!
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
dsichewski11 wrote: congrats!

I'm waiting for namacrap to get back up to .78 or .77 and I'll take the $75 loss... and well aph is just a lost cause...but I'm up on Nrth so *shrugs shoulders* lol
Welp, I bought back in on the way down as it looked like it was going to bounce. Now holding :(
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: Welp, I bought back in on the way down as it looked like it was going to bounce. Now holding :(
I feel were gonna need a "bagholders anonymous" section. LOL

We can start every meeting with the "Traders Prayer"
I'm a trader
I can change
if I have to
I guess...
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
dsichewski11 wrote: I feel were gonna need a "bagholders anonymous" section. LOL

We can start every meeting with the "Traders Prayer"
I'm a trader
I can change
if I have to
I guess...
No need to be anonymous, if I mind letting you guys know I wouldn't be posting this.
Tons of things for sale!
Mar 28, 2018
311 posts
158 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Also down a couple percent from buying in this morning
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
dsichewski11 wrote: not sure whats up with Nrth?
It's a penny stock, one big buyer is able to move the price a lot.

Also, you'll notice it broke the equilibrium pattern that it's been developing ever since Monday's run, so that's bullish.
Tons of things for sale!
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: It's a penny stock, one big buyer is able to move the price a lot.

Also, you'll notice it broke the equilibrium pattern that it's been developing ever since Monday's run, so that's bullish.
you weren't kidding when you said bullish...
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: Yeah, too bad I doubt myself sometimes...
i doubt myself all the time...

is it me or does it look like things at starting to turn around out there?....seeing what i'm thinkin are flags on tgod, emh....weed just a 45deg line up?
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
dsichewski11 wrote: i doubt myself all the time...

is it me or does it look like things at starting to turn around out there?....seeing what i'm thinkin are flags on tgod, emh....weed just a 45deg line up?
SPY is still trending up on the 5-min timeline. Unless SPY breaks the uptrend, it looks like most names should also remain healthy for the rest of the day.
Tons of things for sale!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
Guys, thoughts on ISOL? They had good financials recently but still trading on the low side. I know some are skeptical on the CEO and all but wanted to get your thoughts?
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: SPY is still trending up on the 5-min timeline. Unless SPY breaks the uptrend, it looks like most names should also remain healthy for the rest of the day.
that's some good news!
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
zaidyboy wrote: Guys, thoughts on ISOL? They had good financials recently but still trading on the low side. I know some are skeptical on the CEO and all but wanted to get your thoughts?
noticed its declined a bit over the past while.... would notice it would have substantial rises in price out of no where just from seeing it on my watch list.... dont know anythhing about the company...sorry

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)