Investing

Marijuana Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 2:12 am
Sep 8, 2008
197 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
What happened to HMMJ? cant seem to find the symbol anymore?
Oct 11, 2010
906 posts
269 upvotes
Charlottetown
Supreme (FIRE) halted pending news.. this could be the moment many have been waiting for ..
Jul 11, 2011
833 posts
484 upvotes
Ontario
INeedDeals wrote:
Jun 16th, 2017 9:41 am
What happened to HMMJ? cant seem to find the symbol anymore?
...from TDDI this morning:

Due to a CUSIP number change, all open orders for the Horizons Medical Marijuana Life Sciences ETF (TSX: HMMJ, U.S. OTC: HMLSF) will be cancelled prior to 8:30 a.m. (ET) on Monday, June 19. The symbols will not change.

If you have an open order(s) for this security, you will need to re-enter it after 8:30 a.m. (ET) on Monday, June 19.

In addition, a new U.S. dollar version of this security will begin trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Monday, June 19, under the symbol HMMJ.U.

If you have any questions, please contact an Investment Representative at 1-800-465-5463. We are here to assist you any time, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Thank you for choosing TD Direct Investing.
Jun 15, 2017
80 posts
15 upvotes
Why are people investing in MJ LP's at their current valuations?
Jun 15, 2017
80 posts
15 upvotes
Any suggested,publicly traded, Canadian hydroponic companies ?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9991 posts
373 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Looks like ACB will be on it's way to the TSX. I know this is a newbie question but if we own now, do our stocks automatically transfer or do we have to do anything?
KitKat item collector- always looking for swag or branded items.
Jun 15, 2017
80 posts
15 upvotes
Feneant wrote:
Jul 10th, 2017 4:28 pm
Looks like ACB will be on it's way to the TSX. I know this is a newbie question but if we own now, do our stocks automatically transfer or do we have to do anything?
You don't have do anything.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
1635 posts
157 upvotes
Kitchener
Feneant wrote:
Jul 10th, 2017 4:28 pm
Pray, then pray some more.
Jul 11, 2015
209 posts
97 upvotes
Victoria, BC
fadetogrey wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 3:10 pm
Overvalued in my opinion.
classic pessimism... don't worry your not the first or the last to say this. clearly u must be very curious/interested about it though, if your posting in this thread.

of course its overvalued now. but is it overvalued for when its legal?
You're the average of the five people, you most associate with.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
10000 posts
939 upvotes
Markham
jointedhornet wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 5:52 pm
classic pessimism... don't worry your not the first or the last to say this. clearly u must be very curious/interested about it though, if your posting in this thread.

That all depends on whether or not they get additional contracts when legalization comes. If they don't, then their true value will not really change.
Jun 15, 2017
80 posts
15 upvotes
jointedhornet wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 5:52 pm

I'm interested in romping around with twin sisters as well.