• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2017 10:26 pm
Jul 11, 2015
198 posts
92 upvotes
Victoria, BC
RolandCouch wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 6:43 pm
That all depends on whether or not they get additional contracts when legalization comes. If they don't, then their true value will not really change.
Yeah ive heard this too. i can imagine its just pure growth though right now, even if they report no earnings its because they are re investing in infrastructure and increasing productions and all that. as far asi know the demand for medical is being well met and is still growing substanitally.

i mean like growing weed is insanely profitable, like power and nutrients and labour are pretty small compared to the product value at the end of the day.. This is just aproximation on what i have heard from people who do it for medical right now. These are just estimates and who knows how they calculate these if they are doing proper amortization or whatever, but its about $1-$2 a gram to produce and they are selling for a minimum of $6 a gram all the way up to like $20. so last time i checked that quite profitable. thier roi's turnaround time is quick too, as far as paying off upgrades with increased revenue..

Absolutely the market will grow exponentially at the beginning, when its legal, and continue to have fairly quick growth based on societal factors. just look at the states who have leagalized it... and as far as i know they are just re investing their profits into increasing production and all that. so its definitely going to go up. its all about growth potential.

fadetogrey wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 9:06 pm
I'm interested in romping around with twin sisters as well.
lol whats this twin sisters u speak of? is it some sort of cool kid slang I'm not familiar with? according to my quick google search its what oz was doing in american pie? but that doesn't make any sense.
You're the average of the five people, you most associate with.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2011
9846 posts
843 upvotes
^^^ I think you are oversimplifying things quite a bit.

My point was you can grow weed super cheap and get a huge production facility, but if your competitor gets the big contracts, none of that is going to matter much. Now you've got a huge facility and you don't have the orders. This is going to be a game where IMO a lot of smaller players get squeezed out.
Dec 21, 2013
568 posts
160 upvotes
GTA
Is it possible to purchase Aurora Cannibis and others in a registered account? Or do you have to wait until they are on the TSX?

I've checked the official list, but in Questrade the symbols end in ACB.VN; just don't want to make a costly mistake down the road.

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9953 posts
358 upvotes
ACB.VN just means it's on the venture exchange, I own a lot in my Questrade RRSP. Also when I asked higher up in this thread people said there is no action to take once it moves to the TSX.
KitKat item collector- always looking for swag or branded items.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5507 posts
259 upvotes
Calgary
Feneant wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 2:10 pm
ACB.VN just means it's on the venture exchange, I own a lot in my Questrade RRSP. Also when I asked higher up in this thread people said there is no action to take once it moves to the TSX.
the only issue with questrade is when the ticker symbol changes it will loose your original buy price so you will have to contact them to fix that...it should just do this automatically...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9953 posts
358 upvotes
Looks like ACB moved to the TSX on Friday... got a pretty good boost last week. Now if only it could stay in this price range!
Jan 8, 2009
445 posts
69 upvotes
i sold it a bit early, so kind of hoping for a red "sell" day for re-entry in the near future
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9953 posts
358 upvotes
Im thinking ill put a stop limit while I'm even. It hit 2.82$ earlier but I wasn't looking.

I got in months ago at 2.61... so I put my limit there to break even in case it triggers. I really hope it won't, but at least it it does this time I can rebuy cheaper.
Jan 22, 2003
80 posts
51 upvotes
Terry Booth (ACB CEO) was just on BNN. Might be able to find the interview on bnn.ca later today. Definitely some positives coming down the pipe with Aurora but I'm going to look for a pullback to get in.
Jun 27, 2012
69 posts
13 upvotes
I sold my APH on the rally last week. Nice to see the whole sector going up, especially WEED. Tempting to sell if it hits 9...
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
4952 posts
1029 upvotes
GTA
22.45% gain for ISOL holders today. :)
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
4952 posts
1029 upvotes
GTA
jules6565 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 10:15 am
Can you provide more info? What the heck is Grenadier Resource Corp ?
Isodiol International

One of the few profitable mj companies. Rapidly expanding internationally. Just inked a deal with the largest player in mj space, WEED. Market cap of only $20M CAD!

https://isodiol.com/

https://www.google.ca/search?q=CNSX:ISO ... 80&bih=860

Another 20%+ gain today btw!

EDIT: Closed at +18.33%.
Last edited by izzyzz on Jul 27th, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 8, 2009
445 posts
69 upvotes
nice pop and drop today so far for MJ.......