Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 10:47 pm
Dec 23, 2011
228 posts
120 upvotes
Barrie, On
flying triangle wrote: Bought 800 shares of aurora yesterday and it shot up nicely by the end of the day. Going to hold on to see if they find a proper business partner. The stock is down over 70% and as one of the bigger Canadian mmj companies I think they’ll do well once they find the right partnership. We’ll see what happens a in this crazy market.
I think I'm gonna put in 2k on the stock and roll the dice. Gamble on the medical product side of things
Dec 23, 2007
405 posts
93 upvotes
Hamilton
joepipe wrote: hows everyone feeling about weed stonks , specifically Aphria earnings end of April?

is the lockdown gonna produce some big ER numbers? if so, what kind of bump on the stock would be
realistic..... 20% ..50% ?

im looking at averaging down this week or going long the US side Jan 2022 leaps at $5 .....
Curious to see how delisting the pot shops as non essential is going to change things for the stock price. I’ve been buying acb on the dip. Bought a pile at $1.13 today. I am balls deep and I’m ok holding it long term as I think it’s going to take more than one or two good quarters to take off. Will continue to hold acb and ipl long term and continue buying the dips.

Bought some shrm and it shot up 30% today, really wish I bought more.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/champign ... 10686.html
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1113 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
flying triangle wrote: Bought 800 shares of aurora yesterday and it shot up nicely by the end of the day. Going to hold on to see if they find a proper business partner. The stock is down over 70% and as one of the bigger Canadian mmj companies I think they’ll do well once they find the right partnership. We’ll see what happens a in this crazy market.
Nasdaq or TSX?
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2006
1782 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
Hey

Curious to hear your thoughts on TGIF...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
9537 posts
3185 upvotes
flying triangle wrote: Curious to see how delisting the pot shops as non essential is going to change things for the stock price. I’ve been buying acb on the dip. Bought a pile at $1.13 today. I am balls deep and I’m ok holding it long term as I think it’s going to take more than one or two good quarters to take off. Will continue to hold acb and ipl long term and continue buying the dips.

Bought some shrm and it shot up 30% today, really wish I bought more.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/champign ... 10686.html
I would look at insider trading on ACB...
https://m.canadianinsider.com/company?ticker=ACB
If you aren't willing to take small losses, then you will take big losses. This is my guarantee. -
Mark Minervini
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
4615 posts
3080 upvotes
How are people supposed to get high during the lockdown if the stores are closed? I feel only the ones that have online presence have an edge.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2803 posts
2613 upvotes
YYZ
cristianosham wrote: How are people supposed to get high during the lockdown if the stores are closed? I feel only the ones that have online presence have an edge.
you can grow your own plants you know :)
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
1539 posts
730 upvotes
cristianosham wrote: How are people supposed to get high during the lockdown if the stores are closed? I feel only the ones that have online presence have an edge.
no, black market has the edge.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
2168 posts
1901 upvotes
Brampton
reps001 wrote: no, black market has the edge.
I don't know buying from someone on the street and putting it in your mouth at this time is too risky if you ask me.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH

Online sales are still a thing.
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10978 posts
14471 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
kopokipi wrote: I don't know buying from someone on the street and putting it in your mouth at this time is too risky if you ask me.
Haha potheads now all safety minded....what have we come to?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
2168 posts
1901 upvotes
Brampton
cartfan123 wrote: Haha potheads now all safety minded....what have we come to?
I am not a pothead you need to stop judging in fact I have never smoked in my life and that inclueds tobacco MJ or vapes I am simply stating I would not take a chance from stranger if I did.
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10978 posts
14471 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
kopokipi wrote: I am not a pothead you need to stop judging in fact I have never smoked in my life and that inclueds tobacco MJ or vapes I am simply stating I would not take a chance from stranger if I did.
Whoa relax. Maybe you could use some black market chronic. Y'know?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
2168 posts
1901 upvotes
Brampton
cartfan123 wrote: Whoa relax. Maybe you could use some black market chronic. Y'know?
Wow you are making assumptions and I should relax you are not better then me or any pothead
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10978 posts
14471 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
kopokipi wrote: Wow you are making assumptions and I should relax you are not better then me or any pothead
Yeah u probably need to relax.
kopokipi wrote: Don't feel comfortable ordering food now even if free delivery but that's just me.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
2168 posts
1901 upvotes
Brampton
cartfan123 wrote: Yeah u probably need to relax.
You obviously have nothing better to do than search my posts and I agree I am paranoid but better safe than sorry. But that is exactly my point yet you called me pothead.
Dec 23, 2007
405 posts
93 upvotes
Hamilton
Tsx ... I’m getting destroyed but I just keep buying the dips when it drops. Closing them down is going to be a major hit imo but I think that will be offset once the new stores open. That should give the stock a boost. I’m in for mid-long anyways.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2350 posts
806 upvotes
Kitchener
Indica in these turbulent times, just sayin.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)