Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 10:47 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1711 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto
After riding HMMJ down 75%+ post legalization, and DCAing until now, I'm finally back in the black.

I believe in the industry. Should be interesting.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6317 posts
3093 upvotes
Manitoba
Is it a good idea to sell at a high with Aphria or wait for Tilray merge?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
jerryhung wrote: Geez, gap up indeed, +10-15% AGAIN after yesterday
insanity. Look at OGI fly!
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
3199 posts
2222 upvotes
ontario
thou shalt not chase, thou shalt not chase.
Nov 30, 2015
822 posts
1163 upvotes
LXX is ripping, didn't actually realize I was holding it and can't remember my thought process in buying it.
Oct 1, 2007
302 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
Did not expect to see APHA take off today.

They are my golden goose it seems. Big shoutout to Hindenberg or Citron who tried to destroy them a few years ago. So glad I was able to avg down back then.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
3199 posts
2222 upvotes
ontario
jerryhung wrote: Got burned chasing last time

what to do now, LOL

Nothing changed in Canada much
Pot, Solar, just always flying on rumors
if you are thinking of getting back in i would wait for a red day. but honestly who knows... it's only the biggest market in the world making noise about decrim.
Aug 29, 2012
88 posts
107 upvotes
Ottawa
GroverTime wrote: LXX is ripping, didn't actually realize I was holding it and can't remember my thought process in buying it.
It's possible you bought after they did their reverse split...They were selling for mid 5's CAD even though the USD version was also around that price. One of the members of RFD brought that up here on the forums or on his twitter.
Nov 30, 2015
822 posts
1163 upvotes
cbalain wrote: It's possible you bought after they did their reverse split...They were selling for mid 5's CAD even though the USD version was also around that price. One of the members of RFD brought that up here on the forums or on his twitter.
That sounds familiar and explains the chart issues. A good thing about this market is that these random impulse buys from forum tips almost always end up panning out. Didn't hit my stop loss I guess, I'll take it.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
GroverTime wrote: LXX is ripping, didn't actually realize I was holding it and can't remember my thought process in buying it.
Sitting in 5 for weeks and don’t do anything. I sell and it go to 8. Wtf. Not sure why it is low so long.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
3199 posts
2222 upvotes
ontario
so i am going to talk about my biggest loss in this space. just so y'all don't think it's all roses.

tpb.wt which i just sold @ 0.005 (22k warrants) for a 95% loss. ~$5k. even with the bump today these are not going anywhere given the expire in march with a strike price well out of reach
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1390 posts
1176 upvotes
esoxhntr wrote: I hope for the sake of the people stuck in this fiasco that it recovers but personally I would not stick a penny in this stock save for maybe a pump & dump. They have essentially sat on the sidelines doing nothing while their competitors grew
yea it's a good trading vehicle though. I have conviction it could double or triple from here. up 20% today
May 15, 2018
49 posts
19 upvotes
carmaster wrote: Sell or hold? What are you guys doing?
After having held bags for so long, I'm pretty pleased to have sold APHA today for a nice profit
Nov 30, 2015
822 posts
1163 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: Sitting in 5 for weeks and don’t do anything. I sell and it go to 8. Wtf. Not sure why it is low so long.
I unloaded it at 8. Don't look at it now!
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
1539 posts
730 upvotes
Catora wrote: After having held bags for so long, I'm pretty pleased to have sold APHA today for a nice profit
Good for you, Sold 20% for cchw.wt and HMUS, High hope on US. sold 5% in Nov for some solar tech play, either way seems OK.
esoxhntr wrote: so i am going to talk about my biggest loss in this space. just so y'all don't think it's all roses.

tpb.wt which i just sold @ 0.005 (22k warrants) for a 95% loss. ~$5k. even with the bump today these are not going anywhere given the expire in march with a strike price well out of reach
have some TBP.WT.B, concerned here.

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)