Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 10:47 pm
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
hebsie wrote: I think the hourly RSI is bound to peak around $13. I'm break-even at $12.72 and not sure how I want to play this.

After seeing $8.85 a week ago, let's just say my nerves are a little shot here. Feels kinda silly just breaking even after a -20k swing, but silly still puts my money back in my bank

Gut instinct, tomorrow we gap-up and peak before a gentle fall back to the low 11 support. Gut instinct has been off lately too.
Looks like we’re getting that pull back now....was over 12.60 now 12.20

I completely understand about nerves....I’ve been waiting for this upswing for a cpl weeks... think if we get back to 12.5 or 12.75 I’ll exit....a gain is a gain no matter how small lol
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
dsichewski11 wrote: Looks like we’re getting that pull back now....was over 12.60 now 12.20

I completely understand about nerves....I’ve been waiting for this upswing for a cpl weeks... think if we get back to 12.5 or 12.75 I’ll exit....a gain is a gain no matter how small lol
I set a limit sell for 3200 shares of APH at $12.95, will roll the dice on the other 2k shares if that hits today. Pretty sure we will rally after lunch, just depends how hard. I'd love to see them test $13

So go do some work till 2PM!
Jan 22, 2018
155 posts
97 upvotes
bought some acb, going to be a bullish week imho 420 around the corner haha
Nov 25, 2013
262 posts
223 upvotes
Sold some MPX and IAN today. I don't see the US news lasting any longer, but yes 420 is around the corner, so I'm keeping some to sell.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1503 posts
438 upvotes
Not sure why everyone is assuming 4-20 will see some kind of spike. It was a red day last year. In the absence of news, it's any other day.

There's speculation of Tweed news on 4-20 but those are just rumours.
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
I think Vic announced in the conference call that he'd be putting out more news this week. But yes, all 4-20 has this year is that it's on a Friday, and Fridays are usually green days for MJ
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1503 posts
438 upvotes
hebsie wrote: I think Vic announced in the conference call that he'd be putting out more news this week. But yes, all 4-20 has this year is that it's on a Friday, and Fridays are usually green days for MJ
I really hope Aph can bust through the daily 50 sma this week. That should trigger some algos. But regardless, I'm comfortable holding it long with the recent earnings.
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
My crazy old dog just said --- rather casually I might add --- that the snobby little apricot poodle in the park drop him on insider line on APH today.

Poodle said watch for a trading halt in the next 24hrs.

Hmmm, it's possible I guess. But seriously, does anybody ever trust an apricot poodle with a snowballl haircut?!?
Apr 7, 2018
4 posts
Alberta
Things are looking good, I'll have some money to invest tomorrow but I might wait for rednesday, I wonder if we will see it this week? Maybe we can push right through!
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
Couple of early NRs

Aurora Cannabis to Build "Aurora Sun", 1.2 Million Square Foot Facility in Medicine Hat, Alberta
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/a ... =eml_mycnw

MPX Signs a Letter of Intent to Acquire Canadian Licenced Producer Canveda
https://globenewswire.com/news-release/ ... nveda.html

iAnthus Completes Full Acquisition of Pilgrim Rock, Provides Update on its Massachusetts Operations
https://globenewswire.com/news-release/ ... tions.html

Emerald Health Therapeutics Expands Strategic Investment in VANC
https://globenewswire.com/news-release/ ... -VANC.html

--------

Today we should have the TGOD launch, as well ISOL is coming off halt with pending news. APH rec news is also due later this week

---------

From late last night, LHS share holders should expect a ~.05 cent share price dump on the open

Liberty Health Sciences Raises $20 Million via Bought Deal
http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2 ... -Deal.html
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
What’s the ticker symbol for tgod gonna be? Tgod? Just want to follow it this morning...
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
dsichewski11 wrote: What’s the ticker symbol for tgod gonna be? Tgod? Just want to follow it this morning...
I believe so
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
hebsie wrote: I believe so
Can’t find it yet on TD.... maybe not listed till trade open...
Probably be to rich for my blood but be nice to see what it does...

Looks like we’ll get a positive opening... what happened after that who knows...

Was thinking to sell my aph but with you saying more news coming i’m Pondering that descion lol

I’m off work today so I get to watch things unfold and maybe make a move or twoThinking Face
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
4333 posts
798 upvotes
lol been gone for 2 weeks vacation and crazy stuff has happened. Seems like I missed out on some great buying opportunities :(

I'll be waiting on the sidelines instead of buying anything

PS: can't believe TGIF dropped back to 46 cents again and then back to 69 cents now...
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
White Comet wrote: lol been gone for 2 weeks vacation and crazy stuff has happened. Seems like I missed out on some great buying opportunities :(

I'll be waiting on the sidelines instead of buying anything

PS: can't believe TGIF dropped back to 46 cents again and then back to 69 cents now...
Hey, welcome back! You missed a crazy Friday that's for sure...hebs Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
4333 posts
798 upvotes
hebsie wrote: Hey, welcome back! You missed a crazy Friday that's for sure...hebs Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Thanks. What happened on Apr10? Seems like that was the day of the turnaround after the initial gap down open.

Just checked ISOL, KALY, CHV, LIB...these have been taking quite a hit. On the flip side, LG back to 18 cents CRON back to $9...only if I'd held on :(
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
FFT in the green!

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/ ... ssion.html
Vancouver, British Columbia , April 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Future Farm Technologies Inc. (the “Company” or “Future Farm”) (CSE: FFT) (OTCQX: FFRMF) is pleased to announce that BCWC, LLC (“BCWC”) has been named as one of 20 recipients of Priority Certification by the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission (“CCC”). BCWC’s application to enter the recreational marijuana business will therefore be reviewed on an expedited basis.

As previously announced, Future Farm has entered the Massachusetts cannabis market through its strategic partnership with BCWC, formerly known as Bristol County Wellness Center, Inc. BCWC has a special permit from the City of Attleboro and a provisional license from the Department of Public Health to build and operate a 24,700-sq ft. Registered Marijuana Dispensary (“RMD”) that will grow and sell medical marijuana. Because of that achievement, BCWC had the right to apply, and did so, to the CCC for “Priority Certification.” Recipients of Priority Certification are exclusively able to file the first round of applications to, among other things, cultivate marijuana for adult use (i.e. recreational use) beginning on April 16. The CCC announced on April 10th that, out of well over 200 applications for Priority Certification, it granted only 20. BCWC was one of the 20 recipients of Priority Certification.

Derek Ross, BCWC’s Manager, commented, “We are very proud to be one of only 20 companies chosen. Becoming a leading cultivator and retailer of adult use cannabis in Massachusetts is a key part of the BCWC strategy. We also look forward to contributing to an increase in the Massachusetts cannabis tourism industry, providing the state with revenue, tax dollars, and job growth.”

Mr. William Gildea, CEO of Future Farm commented, “We made the decision to support BCWC because of the experience and professionalism of Derek Ross and his team. Their success in making this very short list of applicants with Priority Certification demonstrates why that decision was a good one.” He continued, “This development further solidifies our position as one of the first movers in a state that has approved, but not yet implemented, the adult use of cannabis.”

Future Farm’s strong strategic partnership with BCWC includes loaning BCWC $5,003,100 under a Secured Convertible Promissory Note to fund completion of the 24,700 sq ft vertically integrated BCWC facility in Attleboro, as well as active managerial, administrative and operational support. The Note will convert automatically into a 51% ownership interest in BCWC on the date on which BCWC receives its RMD Certificate from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
White Comet wrote: Thanks. What happened on Apr10? Seems like that was the day of the turnaround after the initial gap down open.

Just checked ISOL, KALY, CHV, LIB...these have been taking quite a hit. On the flip side, LG back to 18 cents CRON back to $9...only if I'd held on :(
was hesitant on getting in at $0.14 a few days ago (LG). :facepalm:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)