Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 10:47 pm
Jan 5, 2015
463 posts
609 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JRGUINNESS wrote: NOTHING has changed since Aug 15.

Stilll no revenues.

This is 100% hope and fomo.

It will come down. It's not sustainable.

With that said. Monday might be another huge green day as everyone talks about how much money they made over the weekend.
I sold yesterday expecting some green tickles all the way to Tuesday when it starts crashing down like January. Did not expect almost 10%+ on a Friday.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
3199 posts
2222 upvotes
ontario
i still own a piece of APH which is actually green and OGI.WT, green as well

90% cash and looking for dip like everyone else.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3149 posts
1952 upvotes
GTA
Buying at ATH's is never wise people, if you do better have a tight stop loss.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
8454 posts
3628 upvotes
lilmikey wrote: Buying at ATH's is never wise people, if you do better have a tight stop loss.
lol dont take this advice please guys. Buying ATH BEFORE was always teh best strategy. $44 broken when to $48. then $48 broke and now its here. Only noobs try to catch bottoms without reversals and the pros always buy higher highs.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6974 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
LoL no one's trying to catch the bottom, but not be left bleeding red.
Dec 31, 2015
858 posts
234 upvotes
This run could last for a while. There could be a few days of consolidation, but it's clear that there is momentum. I mean we were all waiting for this run right? The run to legalization.

Also, come on APH and XLY!!!! lol
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6974 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hahahaha

100 of 5500 shares sold of FFT at. .59

WTF. Don't sell anything if it's going to be a shitty partial like that.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
4615 posts
3080 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: Hahahaha

100 of 5500 shares sold of FFT at. .59

WTF. Don't sell anything if it's going to be a shitty partial like that.
All or nothing man.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3149 posts
1952 upvotes
GTA
1xTiMeR wrote: lol dont take this advice please guys. Buying ATH BEFORE was always teh best strategy. $44 broken when to $48. then $48 broke and now its here. Only noobs try to catch bottoms without reversals and the pros always buy higher highs.
I agree when there is a deal or momentum, WEED is not where i'm going as I can see the next resistance at around $60 , in general once it breaks ATH's then you're looking at a "break out" which I think is what your talking about. Once in break out mode, I buy then just need to watch it closely to find where it will top out and get out as will come back down.

My 2 cents
Oct 23, 2012
434 posts
213 upvotes
Brampton
This is killing me, like I'm not sure if I should hold onto $weed or sell off. Every time I'm about to pull the trigger it seems the stock value goes up
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
4615 posts
3080 upvotes
bigfun3 wrote: This is killing me, like I'm not sure if I should hold onto $weed or sell off. Every time I'm about to pull the trigger it seems the stock value goes up
Feeling is mutual on most stocks lol. When you don't pull the trigger it drops.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
3199 posts
2222 upvotes
ontario
bigfun3 wrote: This is killing me, like I'm not sure if I should hold onto $weed or sell off. Every time I'm about to pull the trigger it seems the stock value goes up
think about risk vs reward. how much upside do you think is left in this run? is 5% worth losing 20%?
Dec 31, 2015
858 posts
234 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: Crazy, I'm already up 50% from the APH call options I picked up just 2 hours ago.
Lol that's insane. Congrats. I wish I knew how to trade options!
Jan 5, 2015
463 posts
609 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just put a stop limit and modify it as the price goes up. Ride the wave.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)