Investing

Marijuana Stocks

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2018 11:56 pm
Jr. Member
Sep 18, 2016
148 posts
32 upvotes
any idea whats going on with Emerald Health EMH? Best price was just shy of 10$/share and since then it just goes down.
"Just because it's illogical doesn't mean it can't continue to move up"
Member
Dec 31, 2015
388 posts
43 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
White Comet wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 2:48 pm
I have 3k of XLY @ 1.42..thinking of adding if it goes down more
I have about 10k shares at $2..... Not sure when it's going to do something. Hoping they get bought out lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
2949 posts
1435 upvotes
Ontario
1xTiMeR wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 9:54 pm
Finally a website doing my homework! Thanks bud
Might get some action today on TRST. Reddit folks like the thought of an oversold RSI bounce!

Little more TRST news today too, nothing to move SP or anything though

CannTrust Enters into Partnership with Kwantlen Polytechnic University
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/c ... 50411.html
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
2949 posts
1435 upvotes
Ontario
Aurora Cannabis to Be Lead Investor in Choom Holdings Private Placement
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/485348211.html


WeedMD and Revive Therapeutics Sign Medical Cannabis R&D Supply and Collaboration Agreements
https://globenewswire.com/news-release/ ... ments.html

CannaRoyalty, Antibe Therapeutics, Maricann Group Top Midas Letter Watch List
https://midasletter.com/2018/06/cannaro ... atch-list/

--------------------------

The Path to Royal Assent (response from the Honourable Senator Tony Dean)

For those of you interested in what’s next for Bill C-45: I asked the Honourable Senator Tony Dean what sort of timeline we can expect in the near future leading to Royal Assent and this is his response:

I expect the Government to announce its response to senate amendments this week and debate its response in the commons before sending us its message.

If the senate does not agree with the commons it can debate and agree on a response and send it back. This usually happens just once or twice and can take a week or perhaps two.

In the large majority of cases the Senate eventually recognizes the primacy of the elected commons and, following agreement by both houses, it moves almost immediately, or as quickly as possible, to Royal Assent.

I hope this helps, Tony”
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1111 posts
314 upvotes
London
JRGUINNESS wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 2:46 pm
I don't get HUGH and why people like it?

50% of there bud is going to XLY....

Why not buy XLY? At 1.20 I think thats a steal.

I'm in 2500 @ 1.38

Should hit 1.60 by July
Just grabbed 5000 @ 1.14. We shall see.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
2949 posts
1435 upvotes
Ontario
OT, but bad news from the vet this AM. Blood panel is back and poor old dog has Pancreatitis, along with early stage kidney disease.

Waiting for her call back to discuss 'options'. Hebs might be out of here for a while .... :(
Sr. Member
Nov 14, 2006
742 posts
225 upvotes
hebsie wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 9:56 am
OT, but bad news from the vet this AM. Blood panel is back and poor old dog has Pancreatitis, along with early stage kidney disease.

Waiting for her call back to discuss 'options'. Hebs might be out of here for a while .... :(
That sucks man, best of luck to the little guy.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2006
4603 posts
374 upvotes
herculesmaxpower wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 9:58 am
Have an order to buy more XLY at $1.10. Need to average down.
Never average down. You shouldve got out a long time ago :(
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Member
Dec 31, 2015
388 posts
43 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
1xTiMeR wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 9:59 am
Never average down. You shouldve got out a long time ago :(
Ya I've been thinking about that as well. I'll probably get out once it has a decent run. Although it may never go up again. But when you look at the company, it's not even that bad. Surprised the share price is getting beat like this.
Last edited by herculesmaxpower on Jun 13th, 2018 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1111 posts
314 upvotes
London
hebsie wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 9:56 am
OT, but bad news from the vet this AM. Blood panel is back and poor old dog has Pancreatitis, along with early stage kidney disease.

Waiting for her call back to discuss 'options'. Hebs might be out of here for a while .... :(
I'm sorry. We had a 12 year old min pin that had this. Turns out she was diabetic. It was a very rough patch, but once recovered (mostly pain meds and an IV) she lived three more happy years on insulin. I hope that you are as lucky.

This is so difficult.

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)