• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2017 8:06 am
Dec 30, 2014
270 posts
47 upvotes
booming
secol wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 11:24 am
you had a gameplan of an entry in the 8s and you ended up caving in to buy at nearly 10? what exactly made you change your mind because i don't see any news out there for canopy.
i thought one of the basic rules of investing in the stock market is to have a gameplan and stick to it.
heavy buying in the 8's. light buying in the 9's. i don't have a crystal ball. today was a nice blood day.
sell when we are in the teens for fast money.
relax my friend. this goes much easier if you don't fall for the tricks.
"basic rules of investing" you are loosing thinking this way.
once you put your money in it is gone get it? relax and don't sweat the details.
buy now sell higher. easy.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
only bet with money you can afford to lose
Jan 8, 2009
441 posts
69 upvotes
it's just confusing because you started off smashing me for saying it likely won't drop 25% to your price target unless something else comes up. then you end up buying at over 10% above your price target which you changed in just over the span of one hour, yet tell me i shouldn't be investing.

then you start talking about heavy buying in the 8s and light buying in the 9s which makes no sense. it never hit 8s. if you're referring to 9.8s vs 9.9s, the bull volume was fairly steady throughout

back on topic, as with previous dips bulls are buying it up
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
2304 posts
1469 upvotes
Pickering, ON
secol wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 11:46 am
it's just confusing because you started off smashing me for saying it likely won't drop 25% to your price target unless something else comes up. then you end up buying at over 10% above your price target which you changed in just over the span of one hour, yet tell me i shouldn't be investing.

then you start talking about heavy buying in the 8s and light buying in the 9s which makes no sense. it never hit 8s. if you're referring to 9.8s vs 9.9s, the bull volume was fairly steady throughout

back on topic, as with previous dips bulls are buying it up
LOL
Account Manager for a Rogers reseller (Business and Residential Products - FIELD SALES) Raptors Tickets for sale - 2016-2017-toronto-raptors-tickets-all-games-2041511/ #WeTheNorth
Jul 22, 2015
210 posts
36 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I bought WEED at $9.90 too. I'm up a whopping $31!!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
6595 posts
1256 upvotes
Toronto
So WEED went down to 9.51. Still didn't meet my buy target.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
1738 posts
861 upvotes
Matrix_dot_ca wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 4:43 pm
yep, but not anytime soon. Lol!
I think you may have missed the bottom if you didn't buy today. When is a good time to buy in your opinion?
Jul 20, 2003
862 posts
20 upvotes
Surrey
superfresh89 wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 4:47 pm
I think you may have missed the bottom if you didn't buy today. When is a good time to buy in your opinion?
Buyers will not rush to buy in as legalization is no where near the horizon. Lawsuits will further drag the price down. I've been in and out of MJ stocks but the recent news seems like a big blow to the MJ industry recently. I'll buy again when the smoke clears.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
1738 posts
861 upvotes
Matrix_dot_ca wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 6:13 pm
Buyers will not rush to buy in as legalization is no where near the horizon. Lawsuits will further drag the price down. I've been in and out of MJ stocks but the recent news seems like a big blow to the MJ industry recently. I'll buy again when the smoke clears.
Sounds like you just read a few big headlines and make your assumptions on that. Legalization is as on track as it can be, as promised and there's no big blow to the industry with the same recall issue that's been known for months and months.

When everyone else is selling, that's the time to buy.
Dec 16, 2013
393 posts
43 upvotes
Vaughan
the entire sector is too volatile right now, IMO treat this as a momentum trader till things cool off...way too many people just riding the waves, too many retail investors in this now
Jul 20, 2003
862 posts
20 upvotes
Surrey
superfresh89 wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 6:23 pm
Sounds like you just read a few big headlines and make your assumptions on that. Legalization is as on track as it can be, as promised and there's no big blow to the industry with the same recall issue that's been known for months and months.

When everyone else is selling, that's the time to buy.
sure you said it. :).
Dec 30, 2014
270 posts
47 upvotes
booming
Matrix_dot_ca wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 6:13 pm
yikes. you need to learn how the market works friend.
"I'll buy again when the smoke clears." by that time it will be too late.
with your silly logic you would have missed the spy move from 2009-2017.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2009
1310 posts
217 upvotes
Looking good today... but this could just be a short break until selling continues. I bought yesterday and looking good but a bit scared!
Dec 30, 2014
270 posts
47 upvotes
booming
PunPryde wrote:
Mar 9th, 2017 9:53 am
Looking good today... but this could just be a short break until selling continues. I bought yesterday and looking good but a bit scared!
relax, you did well buying in with me yesterday.
i hope you also followed my NASDAQ:REGN buy @ 375.65
looking to sell weed when our friend "Matrix_dot_ca " chimes in and announces he/she is buying... that will be "when the smoke clears". lol.
just sit tight and enjoy yourself and wait for the big up day. i will be selling to Matrix_dot_ca then.
easy money.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$