Marijuana Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2017 9:55 am
Jun 15, 2005
808 posts
14 upvotes
save3save4 wrote:
Mar 9th, 2017 2:39 pm
relax, you did well buying in with me yesterday.
i hope you also followed my NASDAQ:REGN buy @ 375.65
looking to sell weed when our friend "Matrix_dot_ca " chimes in and announces he/she is buying... that will be "when the smoke clears". lol.
just sit tight and enjoy yourself and wait for the big up day. i will be selling to Matrix_dot_ca then.
easy money.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Probably should sell tomorrow morning, will probably drop after such a large increase today!
Then just rebuy when it's under 10.50 again in the next couple weeks.
Jan 8, 2009
439 posts
69 upvotes
zaidyboy wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 2:47 pm
What do you folks think of EMC? Getting hammered.
technically there is no price history here so it can freefall alot. I never liked EMC, but was looking to do a quick swing on IPO day that didn't come to fruition
Jul 11, 2011
643 posts
351 upvotes
Ontario
zaidyboy wrote:
5-6% down for the day is hardly getting hammered in this market segment!
Jul 11, 2015
120 posts
11 upvotes
Victoria, BC
zaidyboy wrote:
I cant remember exactly when the date was. but perhaps the people who bought in before it hit market, have thier restrictions removed. so they can sell the shares now. This was something that alot of people were afraid of with this stock.
You're the average of the five people, you most associate with.
Jun 9, 2006
763 posts
120 upvotes
intelmic wrote:
Dec 16th, 2016 4:06 pm
EMC down 8.5% today, from 3.06$ to 2.80$.
It will continue to go down. I don't see how I can better tell you that this stock is bound to go down.

Good luck.
I have posted this back on December 16th. I was part of the private placement and I've called this scenario for 4 months now....

This guy "secol" trashed my post. Time gave me reason.
Jan 8, 2009
439 posts
69 upvotes
secol wrote:
Dec 16th, 2016 3:16 pm
ACB still doesn't reflect that line of thought. There are PPs when the stock was 0.4s and 2.2s. As of today ACB is at 2.3s and had reach a high of 3.2s since both of these PPs.

In a vacuum you would be correct, but there are so many things going on such as the market/industry, financials, acquisitions, etc. In your example, if the artist of that painting becomes famous, your painting is now truly worth much more and people will be willing to pay that price
intelmic wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 4:04 pm
I have posted this back on December 16th. I was part of the private placement and I've called this scenario for 4 months now....

This guy "secol" trashed my post. Time gave me reason.
emblem went down with the market on march 7/8, pretty much the entire sector is still down compared to before. i never trashed you, i simply pointed out there are many factors other than simply saying the PP restrictions will cause it to go lower and lower. either way there were good gains to be had and i swing the sector.
Jun 9, 2006
763 posts
120 upvotes
secol wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 4:52 pm
emblem went down with the market on march 7/8, pretty much the entire sector is still down compared to before. i never trashed you, i simply pointed out there are many factors other than simply saying the PP restrictions will cause it to go lower and lower. either way there were good gains to be had and i swing the sector.
..gosh, EMC started dropping way before the March7/8 dip. Look at the last month.... I'm done explaining. I made my profit and so are all the other private investors, at the expense of retail investors.
Jul 11, 2015
120 posts
11 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Anyone know much about CNZ? They have heavily dropped in the last month, and dropped today by about 10%, probably due to overall market drops. I'm considering entering in at a lower price. But I honestly know nothing about its legitimacy as a company. Are they going to be the top payer for zeolite when the industry takes off. And is zeolite even a valuable, effective factor when growing weed? Also why is it so useful for weed. and not useful, or worthwhile for other agricultural growth systems.
You're the average of the five people, you most associate with.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel