None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5411 posts
556 upvotes
Mississauga

Marineland...discounts?

I'm going to Marineland in mid-July. Does anyone know where I can find coupons or discounts, etc. or any promotional prices going on during that time?
15 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5411 posts
556 upvotes
Mississauga
I know. Thats why I'm looking for discounts and coupons.
Banned
Feb 11, 2006
1976 posts
fireguy9 wrote:marineland is a cash grab
Plus, what kind of parent would want to expose their children to that kind of animal cruelty?
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and, war is the terrorism of the rich" -- Peter Ustinov
Jun 11, 2006
18 posts
We just came back from Marineland yesterday. They offered a discount for CAA/AAA members (we didn't know about this until the cashier asked if we were CAA members). They also have a season's pass which they call a "Fun Pass" which costs only an additional $5 on top of the admission price which can get you unlimited visits back to Marineland for the entire season. We chose this option. The regular adult admission is around $36.75. We got two adult Fun Pass memberships with taxes it came to around $88+. With the CAA discount we saved around $8 (it would normally have been about $96). Not great, but it was unexpected! Hope this helps!
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
2063 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
Crotchety Old Man wrote:Plus, what kind of parent would want to expose their children to that kind of animal cruelty?
Are you opposed to aquariums & zoos of any kind?
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
2619 posts
46 upvotes
Crotchety Old Man wrote:Plus, what kind of parent would want to expose their children to that kind of animal cruelty?
i have to agree, the bears being fed MARSHMALLOWS!!!! looking like sugar junkies standing in the water with their matted wet fur made me want to cry when i went. I vowed never to go back. (and it's a boring cash grab too)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5411 posts
556 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks. I'll check out CAA.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
1939 posts
1 upvote
Ajax
boonjaca wrote:You can check:

http://toronto.eservus.com/section.asp? ... marineland

Savings vary depending on the day you go.
IMPORTANT! Please read before proceeding. Eservus is an exclusive service available only to tenants and residents in member buildings. If you are unsure of your building's status, please e-mail us at info@eservus.com. If you've used our shopping cart before, scroll down and use our Repeat Purchase feature.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5411 posts
556 upvotes
Mississauga
I managed to find some discount coupons....in those attraction booklets in Niagara Falls. But the discount is only $3!....Wooo!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2003
2518 posts
16 upvotes
Ottawa
There was a flyer for Marineland in today's Toronto Star but it's also $3 off.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
1939 posts
1 upvote
Ajax
If you have Air Miles - you can redeem for admission tickets.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
2834 posts
38 upvotes
save your money,,,, take the kids to sea world florida for the best spot
Sep 20, 2007
1 posts
Mississauga
Cruelty to animals ? Any pets at home by any chance ?? :) )) But seriously, I think it is just great that public can see these beautiful animals up close, makes anyone and especially kids appreciate these beasts and the nature overall so much more ! As far as I can tell, the animals on the show had as much fun as we watching them and they are all well taken care of and well fed. Marineland is just great. Yes it is pricey, but for 5 extra bucks we bought our season tickets and visited about 5 times this year, which comes down to much less per visit than a visit to a movie theatre ! And it's not just the animals, my small kids love the amusement rides. And believe me, I am NOT being paid for this by Marineland, we truly love the place !

And regarding the discounts, stop by the Tourist Information - when coming from Toronto, there is one on the south side of QEW, exit to Niagara-On-The-Lake. They have these flyers and magazines with coupons, usually 3 - 5 bucks off per person.
× < >