Off Topic

Markham off duty Cop beats,bullies,arrests 70 yr old School Crossing Gurad just for doing his Job.

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2018 9:01 pm
[OP]
Banned
Oct 10, 2018
5 posts

Markham off duty Cop beats,bullies,arrests 70 yr old School Crossing Gurad just for doing his Job.

This 70 year old school crossing guard was doing his job of keeping the kids safe.

This off-duty copy starts fighting him, when the guard stops him for making a rolling stop & then calls his uniformed buddies, to further harass & bully & arrest the poor old guard.

The cop clearly thinks he is above the law. What if he had run down the kids? The sad thing is, when his uniformed buddies show up, instead of seeing what's right or wrong, as usual they decide to support their own. The thin blue line is at work here.

If this is what he does, when he is off duty. You can only imagine, what he does when he is on duty! If we had gone through a STOP sign, this cop would have ticketed us, but he thinks he is ABOVE the law. Different rules & different standards for cops!

Markham crossing guard, 70, arrested after dispute with off-duty cop

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/1 ... y-cop.html

A 70-year-old Markham crossing guard was detained by an off-duty Toronto police officer and arrested on allegations of mischief by York Region police after a dispute turned ugly Tuesday morning.

Police were called to the scene of “two men fighting” on the roadway outside the school at 281 Williamson Rd. in Markham at about 8:10 a.m. Tuesday, York Region police Const. Laura Nicolle said.

Crossing guard Mohamed Hameed was working near Mount Joy Public School when his daughter Fathima Najamudeen said a nearby witness noticed a vehicle “doing a rolling stop.”

“The vehicle started moving, while children were going across on the other side of the street,” Najamudeen said, speaking for her father Wednesday morning, since he was recovering at his home after suffering a medical emergency the day before.

She said her father banged on the vehicle with his stop sign to get it to stop so it wouldn’t go forward.

“When children are crossing, he told me, ‘my focus is just on the children, my worry is that the children are going to get run over by the vehicle.’ And children had already started crossing on the other side of the street,” Najamudeen said her father told her.

She said she heard from her dad that the vehicle then started again and rolled through the intersection where it stopped on the other side.

A man got out on the passenger side and came over “and grabbed my dad and then held, him against his vehicle and wouldn’t let him go. He grabbed his wrist. He claimed he was a police officer. That’s what he told me,” said Najamudeen, who was at the scene by then.

The officer’s name has not been released.

This cop needs to be suspended & criminally charged & the old man's name needs to be cleared.
Last edited by Kaalid on Oct 11th, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
112 replies
[OP]
Banned
Oct 10, 2018
5 posts
Power tripping & bullying at its best.

Now this poor hard working 70 year old has a criminal record for the rest of his life due to the mistakes & bullying of this cop.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2008
1028 posts
19 upvotes
Kaalid wrote:
Oct 11th, 2018 5:57 pm
Now this poor hard working 70 year old has a criminal record for the rest of his life due to the mistakes & bullying of this cop.
He was released unconditionally, no charges
[OP]
Banned
Oct 10, 2018
5 posts
Roconne wrote:
Oct 11th, 2018 6:06 pm
Will the off-duty cop be charged for beating him up?
Will the rolling stop go on his driving record?
Will his car insurance go up?
Will he be arrested for unlawful detention & filing false charges?

We already know, what the answer is. Now imagine, if we had done the same to an off-duty cop or his family, what would have happened to us.

After the media got hold of this power abuse, the off duty cop and his uniformed buddies had NO case, so they decided to release the OLD man. But of course NO charges and jail for the off duty cop.
May 11, 2009
565 posts
166 upvotes
The cop should be charged. When an off-duty officer is off-duty they're a civilian. What right did he have to jump out of his car and start assaulting someone?
Jan 12, 2008
666 posts
188 upvotes
TDot
Dude clearly thinks he's above the law. And people wonder why some don't trust the police.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8961 posts
2012 upvotes
Trump University
It reminds me of the nursing homes where old people get beat up! It's just like prison but for old people!

...Life is Good 😎
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9910 posts
1820 upvotes
Montréal
Absolutely disgusting. Should be punished severely along w his cronies.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2012
1402 posts
621 upvotes
TORONTO
Ohmare_Q wrote:
Oct 11th, 2018 6:20 pm
When an off-duty officer is off-duty they're a civilian.
No, they remain police officers with police powers.
Roconne wrote:
Oct 11th, 2018 6:06 pm
He might not be charged, but he probably now has a record and might not pass a background check:

https://www.thestar.com/news/investigat ... light.html
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9910 posts
1820 upvotes
Montréal
What a joke, as if a 70 year old is gonna pick a fight w an able-bodied cop.

Just read the link, cop is lucky victim didn't have a heart attack. Big joke.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
3462 posts
1157 upvotes
Mississauga
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2018 9:52 pm
Just read the link, cop is lucky victim didn't have a heart attack. Big joke.
Oh wouldn’t that have been rich. Roid-raging douchebag cop picks a fight with a 70 year-old who dies. Ends up with a manslaughter charge. Way to destroy the rest of your life, dumbass.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9910 posts
1820 upvotes
Montréal
mrweather wrote:
Oct 11th, 2018 10:12 pm
Oh wouldn’t that have been rich. Roid-raging douchebag cop picks a fight with a 70 year-old who dies. Ends up with a manslaughter charge. Way to destroy the rest of your life, dumbass.
I'm really disappointed they can get away w these stunts. Scary stuff.
Jul 8, 2009
631 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
mrweather wrote:
Oct 11th, 2018 10:12 pm
It's cute that you think a cop in that case would get anything other than a paid vacation while his friends "investigate" and ultimately "find no wrongdoing".
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
3196 posts
369 upvotes
All depends why he hit the car with his stop sign . Was it really to protect the kids or because he was pissed off . For the guy running the stop sign .

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)