• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2020 1:47 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8226 posts
995 upvotes

Markham Ont Dr’s license stripped

If he is guilty of the things he’s done, what a tool... and it took so many years and so many wrongdoings to finally have his license stripped. That’s why I usually get a second opinion when things don’t sound right.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6447258/mark ... ng-infant/
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
2 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
18436 posts
1877 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Medical professionals aren’t what they used to be. I guess that’s what you get when you try to force them to see boat loads of patients more than time allows for proper care. Most just act like the pharmaceuticals pusher. It’s a sad state of affairs.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
12640 posts
3192 upvotes
Montréal
Pretty sickening to hear if true. That's what happens when they are allowed to self-regulate, big joke. Unfortunately, the poor baby paid the ultimate price. Even as a layman if the parents came to me on 1st visit and then 2 days later I'd tell them to go to the hospital ASAP. Did he get a fake degree? I wished that the parents were more cynical of that "dr's" "advice".
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>