Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Mark's 20% + 15% + $10 + $10 off + Free Ship. (min. $50) Sitewide (Cyber Monday Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2013 6:42 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2011
1941 posts
1542 upvotes
Markham
Steveei wrote: meh, got 2 bombers, if I dont like them its free returns in stores i believe. thanks. $61 all in for 2 bombers - pretty good..
and 0.30 cents :)
"Big discounts are good, but FREE always better!"
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1195 posts
144 upvotes
Montreal
CJBelusic wrote: Word of caution: I was going to order then read the original thread here: 50-wind-river-water-resistant-breathabl ... 413843/85/

If you try and search for the jacket on their site it's not listed anymore and people are saying their jackets aren't being shipped, only the filler items they ordered.

I'm going to pass on this even though I wish I had got in on the original deal.
i got one of the unpopular size: large. hopefully, it'll ship. great christmas gifts for my dad
Aug 17, 2010
584 posts
157 upvotes
Laval
I wonder if Mark's has a backroom of magic elves sewing up thousands and thousands of discontinued bomber jackets to fulfill all these orders they're still allowing to be purchased. Definitely an oversight to not have a semi-accurate inventory system on their website.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1081 posts
624 upvotes
Is anyone able to get the glove size chart to work? I have tried on Chrome, Firefox and IE and get nothing but a white box on all of them.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
MB
jajola wrote: Is anyone able to get the glove size chart to work? I have tried on Chrome, Firefox and IE and get nothing but a white box on all of them.
Either they are sold out or you have to click on the color you want first,then the size and the quantity. They have a screwed up way of ordering stuff.
or do you mean that pop up box for the size chart, it didn't work for me either. Maybe it's a popup blocker in the browser.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1081 posts
624 upvotes
ktokes12 wrote: Either they are sold out or you have to click on the color you want first,then the size and the quantity. They have a screwed up way of ordering stuff.
or do you mean that pop up box for the size chart, it didn't work for me either. Maybe it's a popup blocker in the browser.
Ya I mean the pop up. I don't think that's it, the shirts and pants and other charts are working fine for me. Weird...
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2003
1330 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
$61.30 for 2 Bomber Jackets after shipping and taxes!! If this ships it'll be the best I've gotten in 10+ yrs on RFD!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3886 posts
1527 upvotes
Canada
best night ever in rfd history, sale everywhere, i hope i gets everything which i ordered so far...
Jun 13, 2004
338 posts
65 upvotes
Saint John
Tried ordering two jackets. Won't accept any of my CC's saying check info. Anyone else having checkout problems?
Banned
Jun 8, 2008
3977 posts
1423 upvotes
Toronto
People on Friday were having problems with Visa, I just checked out no problem using M/C.

Just bought two mediums in case the two larges I bought on Friday are too big. I'm about 99% sure I won't receive any of these though!
Deal Addict
May 2, 2011
1380 posts
548 upvotes
Oakville, ON
timv wrote: Tried ordering two jackets. Won't accept any of my CC's saying check info. Anyone else having checkout problems?
Also having issues with my VISA. Site is generally very slow and buggy this entire morning as well.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
richuwo11 wrote: Also having issues with my VISA. Site is generally very slow and buggy this entire morning as well.
Whomever provides their web services should be fired.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Dec 3, 2003
340 posts
75 upvotes
Kanata
Absolutely fantastic deals. Thanks OP. Ordered three pair of 3 Perfectly Pressed pants for $122 shipped to my door. (As compared to the $79 (after tax) I paid for a single pair of these pants).
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2007
1258 posts
122 upvotes
Ontario
I had trouble ordering with my VISA earlier - I gave up. Oh, well. I ordered a few items at The Bay and AE with no checkout problems.
Nov 8, 2013
41 posts
Holy their website is god awful. Have my cart loaded up and trying to process payment but it feels legit like dial up
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
3083 posts
1086 upvotes
Toronto
onexeyed wrote: I had trouble ordering with my VISA earlier - I gave up. Oh, well. I ordered a few items at The Bay and AE with no checkout problems.
I had the same problem. Used my mastercard and it worked fine.
Feb 7, 2013
61 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone having trouble purchasing the bomber jackets? It won't add to cart for me or let me checkout
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1195 posts
144 upvotes
Montreal
shaayan wrote: Anyone having trouble purchasing the bomber jackets? It won't add to cart for me or let me checkout
they're supposed to be out of stock since saturday. whatever was left (or was it phantom stock) probably got picked clean last night
Jan 7, 2006
428 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
Contemplating the battery powered jacket. Seems implausible, but awesome if it really did the trick!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)