Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Mark's 20% + 15% + $10 + $10 off + Free Ship. (min. $50) Sitewide (Cyber Monday Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2013 6:42 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 11, 2008
34 posts
Earth
I got the same email. :mad:
Hopefully we can use the $25 off coupon, 20% signup discount and 2x $10 off coupons during the Dec 7th 20% event....
Nov 19, 2008
113 posts
55 upvotes
Thornhill
I ordered 2 bomber jackets on Friday. Received 1 today and 1 will be cancelled. Jacket was shipped from Ottawa, ON. So I called up the customer service line to inquire about the refund credit and this chick laughed over the phone and told me there were approximately 8,000 ++ orders for this jacket!!!! Most of these orders will be cancelled and there will be a $25 credit coupon via email (confirmed - no expiry date) which can be used towards your next online purchase. Grats to the ones that got these jackets and sorry for the ones who are outta luck.

PS - Excellent customer service over the phone.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
my jacket is still out for delivery...
Sep 11, 2008
34 posts
Earth
And now the bomber jackets are showing up on Kijiji for $100...
Sep 2, 2005
418 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Qtips2008 wrote: there will be a $25 credit coupon via email (confirmed - no expiry date) which can be used towards your next online purchase.
I got the $25 credit coupon yesterday, and it says expiry date: December 20. I don't know if this would be a different coupon, but I'm not expecting tons of $25 off from Mark's...
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2012
1457 posts
685 upvotes
Woodbridge
Also got one with expiry; whatever going to call customer service and complain for them having such a low-end system.