Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mark's

20% Off Everything In-Store & Online + Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2016 3:10 am
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1499 posts
4659 upvotes
Toronto

[Mark's] 20% Off Everything In-Store & Online + Free Shipping

Mark's Work Warehouse has 20% off everything in store and online. Free shipping with no minimum if you choose to buy anything online. This is a great opportunity to buy any clothing or accessories like their excellent umbrellas:

Windriver Umbrellas

Ebates is at 3%: Mark's Ebates

15 replies
Nov 27, 2011
83 posts
27 upvotes
Montréal, QC
I fully agree with the umbrella comment. The quality is really good - they will last a long time, and look great.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1499 posts
4659 upvotes
Toronto
Aside from the Ebates link, are the other links working for anyone? When I click on them, I get directed to a website called "Paper Jam Network," and it says the link is not valid.
Dec 20, 2013
5 posts
Cold Lake
Can't stack online with email signup 10% off.
Last edited by jwfehr on Sep 23rd, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 8, 2011
665 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if i can price match this? We just bought a bunch of stuff this past weekend.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
WH0WHAT wrote: Aside from the Ebates link, are the other links working for anyone? When I click on them, I get directed to a website called "Paper Jam Network," and it says the link is not valid.
Likely the referral link messing it up.

I use the "Clean Links" extension on Firefox.
Jul 7, 2015
46 posts
114 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
You can stack with the 10% email signup in store. I bought some more Dakota long sleeve work shirts for 25% off + 20% off + 10% off, so 15$ a shirt. Last year I bought all my Helly Hansen winter gear with a 20+20+10 sale.

Print off the email welcome coupon to save yourself an argument with the cashier, they used to just scan my phone but now that it only says "print this coupon" the woman was really butt hurt about scanning it.
Jul 7, 2015
46 posts
114 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
k1ll4hb33 wrote: Anyone know if i can price match this? We just bought a bunch of stuff this past weekend.
Check your receipt for long long you have to return, but I brought in my receipt last year and price corrected a bunch of stuff. Only bought something at 20% off, and got it price corrected with another 25% off and the welcome email 10%
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Thanks OP, got me the BigAss(TM) umbrella.
Surprised they don't even list the sizes of any of their brollies.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
F--k Mark's online. These idiots think it's alright to remove the shoebox you paid for, throw your shoes into a beat up used cardboard box, and ship it like so. In the end, your shoes will have been beat up and marked up like a washing machine.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3877 posts
1975 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I remember when these guys stiffed me on a jacket and kept the money for a month. Ya, no thanks. People don't forget.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
9537 posts
3186 upvotes
Most stuff will be cheaper to wait until its in the flyer then buy it at 20% now. They don't overlap many of the good recurring discounts with 20% off day anymore
If you aren't willing to take small losses, then you will take big losses. This is my guarantee. -
Mark Minervini
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
djdestroyer wrote: I remember when these guys stiffed me on a jacket and kept the money for a month. Ya, no thanks. People don't forget.
ha ha bomber jacket???
Lucky Mobile | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
7009 posts
6859 upvotes
Ottawa
OakAged wrote: Thanks OP, got me the BigAss(TM) umbrella.
Surprised they don't even list the sizes of any of their brollies.
Which one is that?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
For anyone looking at getting jeans, you can combine their "Buy one jean at regular price and get the second of equal or lesser value for 50% off" promo with this 20% off deal.

Note: Pricing of regular priced jeans ends in 99.