Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mark's

Clearance shoes up to 50% off + Buy one get one 75% off

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2017 2:00 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1126 posts
1793 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Added two pairs of clearance shoes (same price) to the card, still shows up as full price. Also tried adding two pairs of the same shoe, also tried one much cheaper. Still no 75% off.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1499 posts
4659 upvotes
Toronto
brghunter wrote: Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Added two pairs of clearance shoes (same price) to the card, still shows up as full price. Also tried adding two pairs of the same shoe, also tried one much cheaper. Still no 75% off.
The terms and conditions say that this deal is on until February 27th, so I'm not sure if that was a mistake or perhaps the website is bugging out? Maybe try calling customer service or try checking out tomorrow.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
brghunter wrote: Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Added two pairs of clearance shoes (same price) to the card, still shows up as full price. Also tried adding two pairs of the same shoe, also tried one much cheaper. Still no 75% off.
Deal is dead that's why
Lucky Mobile | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Wpegger wrote: Deal is dead that's why
But how can it be, if it says right on the website it's valid until Feb 27th? The only thing I'm wondering about is, it says valid on yellow ticket items, but all the tickets are orange.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
works for me, I got the $40 one, second pair same price becomes $10 when added to cart.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
farfargurl wrote: works for me, I got the $40 one, second pair same price becomes $10 when added to cart.
Did you have to sign up for an account first?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
Rogido wrote: Did you have to sign up for an account first?
No, I m using guest checkout only.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
seems like works for women shoes...not men
Lucky Mobile | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Wpegger wrote: seems like works for women shoes...not men
If that's the case, it's probably a glitch in their system, and I'd think a phone call should rectify the situation.
Dec 8, 2012
987 posts
644 upvotes
Calgary
most of those are ugly as hell and super expensive. I can't understand that, it's better to wait for a deal at shoemeoutlet
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Dennisrfd wrote: most of those are ugly as hell and super expensive. I can't understand that, it's better to wait for a deal at shoemeoutlet
You're going to have to wait a long time, because there will never be another sale from shoemeoutlet. Face With Tears Of Joy
Sep 8, 2011
44 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm, still no fix to the promo applying to men's, even though it says until the 27th
Dec 8, 2012
987 posts
644 upvotes
Calgary
Rogido wrote: You're going to have to wait a long time, because there will never be another sale from shoemeoutlet. Face With Tears Of Joy
just googled, it's a pity they shut down all the stores :( I spent several hundred bucks there and I've got so many good looking, quality shoes
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Dennisrfd wrote: just googled, it's a pity they shut down all the stores :( I spent several hundred bucks there and I've got so many good looking, quality shoes
Yeah, I quite literally got the last order of shoes before they shut down operation.
May 19, 2013
256 posts
138 upvotes
Rogido wrote: If that's the case, it's probably a glitch in their system, and I'd think a phone call should rectify the situation.
I called the customer service number earlier and the guy was completely clueless. He asked me where it says there should be an extra discount, what it said word for word, and then told me maybe I had to proceed with checkout. The phone call was a complete waste of time.
Aug 21, 2009
71 posts
29 upvotes
Canada
This was still active today in store when I popped by today. All the signa are up in stores.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)