Expired Hot Deals

[Mark's] *HOT* Kleen Kanteen Insulated Tumbler/Water Bottle Clearance - $7.88/$14.88

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2017 9:24 pm
[OP]
Jul 4, 2006
114 posts
165 upvotes
Vancouver

[Mark's] *HOT* Kleen Kanteen Insulated Tumbler/Water Bottle Clearance - $7.88/$14.88

Klean Kanteen 16oz. insulated tumblers and water bottles are on clearance online and in-store at Mark's. Typical price ranges from $30-$35 when checking Amazon and other box stores. Buying online is free shipping if over $99, or else I think it's around $8 if just purchasing the tumbler alone. I purchased mine in store at the Coquitlam location. They had no more stock in the store front so the sales person had to check the back for stock. I only checked for water bottles and they had some red ones in the back and 1 black one left at that location.
81927_K16VSSC_PROD_1_STLEST.jpg
81928_K16VWPCC_PROD_1_BLACK.jpg

Tumbler - $7.88 (Black or Silver):
  • "The Klean Kanteen stainless steel tumbler won’t shatter or rust and it’s BPA-toxin free. The specially-refined interior will not impart flavours to your beverages. This insulated tumbler keeps drinks warm for 4 hours or cold for 20 hours and it has a splash-proof lid."
Water Bottle - $14.88 (Black or Red):
  • "The Klean Kanteen stainless steel water bottle won’t shatter or rust and it’s BPA-toxin free. The specially-refined interior will not impart flavours to your beverages. This water bottle has a leak-proof lid that operates with a simple twist. It keeps drinks warm for up to 10 hours or cold for an incredible 30 hours, making it ideal for all your rehydration needs."
21 replies
[OP]
Jul 4, 2006
114 posts
165 upvotes
Vancouver
Somvanshi wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 1:53 pm
Any free shipping code OP?
Haven't come across any free shipping codes but a quick search did showed a $10 off $50 coupon code. Haven't tried so not sure if it works...
SAVESEPDIGI17F
[OP]
Jul 4, 2006
114 posts
165 upvotes
Vancouver
Also 3% cash back from Ebates. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
9140 posts
1591 upvotes
Sweet, possibly some stock in my store.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13073 posts
1724 upvotes
I think they did free shipping last weekend.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Aug 4, 2012
272 posts
122 upvotes
Cambridge
I had a Kleen Kanteen for a while and it kept my coffee piping hot for a long time. I legitimately gave it up because I wanted something that would let my drinks cool down faster. Highly recommend at this price, never seen them this low.
Nov 7, 2007
247 posts
15 upvotes
Thanks OP. Got the last two water bottles from Mississauga West. They didn't have any tumblers.
Aug 24, 2006
177 posts
167 upvotes
You can also sign up for their mailing list and receive a 10% off coupon with a $50+ purchase.

Eglinton & Warden location had 2 red water bottles left, however no tumblers.
Jan 17, 2017
524 posts
150 upvotes
any tumblers left in store toronto?
Jul 31, 2010
72 posts
26 upvotes
Picked one up yesterday at Signal Hill Mark's in Calgary. Big thanks OP. The cashier commented "everyone is looking for these today! Is there a hunt for these going on or?". I had to explain to her the RFD effect.