Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mark's Boxing Day

Mark’s boxing day flyer December 24th - 31st

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2022 2:17 am
Jun 2, 2020
588 posts
3369 upvotes

[Mark's] [Boxing Day] Mark’s boxing day flyer December 24th - 31st

Mark’s boxing day flyer valid from December 24th to 31st.

Don’t forget to sign up for newsletter for 15% using few email ids.
Images
  • AE2B7E23-D208-42E8-A1C0-C16F5CE07718.jpeg
  • C3A3B7AB-D2D4-45FC-92A2-081A3805A301.jpeg
  • A1ECB49F-63FD-45F2-8B11-A1E13C84748D.jpeg
Last edited by patchthedeal on Dec 20th, 2022 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
Looking for a Triangle bonus points offer? Visit the Canadian Tire Triangle Rewards - App Swap Requests thread.
15 replies
Dec 5, 2015
765 posts
926 upvotes
Verdun, QC
Nice I need new boots and I've reading that those icefx boots are the best for winter traction which is a real issue here.
Jul 21, 2005
431 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener
tark514 wrote: Nice I need new boots and I've reading that those icefx boots are the best for winter traction which is a real issue here.
Bought a pair for my elderly mother a few weeks ago. I'm actually very surprised how well icefx boots grip ice.
Something something dark side...
Dec 5, 2015
765 posts
926 upvotes
Verdun, QC
audi_rs wrote: Bought a pair for my elderly mother a few weeks ago. I'm actually very surprised how well icefx boots grip ice.
Yeah the reviews are really quite good. But thank for making me feel old AF.
Jul 21, 2005
431 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener
tark514 wrote: Yeah the reviews are really quite good. But thank for making me feel old AF.
lol, my bad. I want to get a pair myself if that makes you feel any better?
Something something dark side...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Not really much for the Doorcrashers imo, store-wide 25% for 3 days looks like the best offer here.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2015
2544 posts
2555 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
I'm looking for lightweight comfortable Steel toes. Any suggestions that Mark's may carry.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
4675 posts
1941 upvotes
YWG
In another thread a reviewer said the icefx wears off after some usage, so I think i may return mines, and go with retractable cleats ?
Beware, a lot of the instore hyper dri 3s have a piece cutting into your ankles check the reviews, the ones I got seem to start cutting after 10-15 mins of walking around in house.
tark514 wrote: Nice I need new boots and I've reading that those icefx boots are the best for winter traction which is a real issue here.
audi_rs wrote:
Bought a pair for my elderly mother a few weeks ago. I'm actually very surprised how well icefx boots grip ice.
tark514 wrote:
Yeah the reviews are really quite good. But thank for making me feel old AF.
Piklishi wrote: I'm looking for lightweight comfortable Steel toes. Any suggestions that Mark's may carry.
https://www.marks.com/en/keen-utility-m ... dth%5D=REG

I use these for whenever i am in the wearhouse, the bellows flex seem like a good idea as im bending a lot and it does seem to help a lot!
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Nov 25, 2018
494 posts
385 upvotes
Piklishi wrote: I'm looking for lightweight comfortable Steel toes. Any suggestions that Mark's may carry.
I personally like Merrell brand work boots. I switched to some Timberland Pro boots a while ago but after trying on some Merrell's again, I think i'm going to have to grab another pair of Merrell's. I find them very lightweight and comfortable. I typically go for the higher/highest end of the product line, haven't tried the lower end stuff so can't comment on that.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2015
2544 posts
2555 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
along2 wrote: I personally like Merrell brand work boots. I switched to some Timberland Pro boots a while ago but after trying on some Merrell's again, I think i'm going to have to grab another pair of Merrell's. I find them very lightweight and comfortable. I typically go for the higher/highest end of the product line, haven't tried the lower end stuff so can't comment on that.
I like timberlands but they're heavy. Pretty good quality and comfy.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
Just went to buy some coveralls and work gloves for my son today. :rolleyes:
Dec 5, 2015
765 posts
926 upvotes
Verdun, QC
Triad wrote: In another thread a reviewer said the icefx wears off after some usage, so I think i may return mines, and go with retractable cleats ?
Beware, a lot of the instore hyper dri 3s have a piece cutting into your ankles check the reviews, the ones I got seem to start cutting after 10-15 mins of walking around in house.

https://www.marks.com/en/keen-utility-m ... dth%5D=REG

I use these for whenever i am in the wearhouse, the bellows flex seem like a good idea as im bending a lot and it does seem to help a lot!
My issue with retractable cleats is that it sounds messy and inconvenient. I feel bad 3 times in 3 years. I fell last year and broke some ribs. I know for a fact that I would not have out the cleats on as it wasn't a obvious situation, I was also walk from car so the cleats would have been retracted, and it was a 30 meter walk to the house.

The way I see it, cleats are good for when you expect that it will be slippery. Icefx is for every day traction.

I am curious about it wearing off though. To me, that's a pain but depending on longevity I may still go for it. Dropping $200 is painful for a pair of boots that may only last a season but a broken rib is more painful.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2011
1479 posts
1678 upvotes
YYZ
althetrainer wrote: Just went to buy some coveralls and work gloves for my son today. :rolleyes:
Assuming there's no exclusions, you could probably get a price adjustment on it. Or just repurchase it and return it with your old receipt.
Bell - Unlimited Canada Wide Calling, Intl Text + 6GB of Data - $50
Aug 15, 2007
676 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto
Piklishi wrote: I like timberlands but they're heavy. Pretty good quality and comfy.
Timberland insoles are pretty thick and cushioning, but i wasn't impressed with the longevity of my last pair of boots from them.

Switched to Blundstones and got double the wear time, and had them replaced for free under warranty because the leather started tearing from the sole. Toes were already shot by that point, and soles were worn pretty heavily as well. Very comfy and light, and really nice not having to deal with laces

Not available at marks though, and almost impossible to find discounted
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
zappy312 wrote: Assuming there's no exclusions, you could probably get a price adjustment on it. Or just repurchase it and return it with your old receipt.
Thanks for the suggestion. The coveralls are currently 20% off until the 23rd. Only if the sale went longer the additional 25% would be awesome. We did pay full price for the work gloves so price adjustment could be a bit of savings there. We may make a trip back, depends on the weather.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Reminder that today (28th) is the last day for the 25% storewide discount.

I have the damnedest feeling that good 25x offers are actually going to start showing up in the Swap Offers pool on Thursday >_>