• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2016 1:25 am
Tags:
None
Oct 23, 2007
13 posts
Oakville

Marks Return Policy

Anyone have personal experience returning something to Marks without a receipt? I purchased six of their fifty wash t-shirts a few months ago (unfortunately removed the tags). I didn't realize how big the classic fit is and would be super happy with a store credit.
3 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13811 posts
2516 upvotes
No receipt.
No tags.
Purchased a few months ago.

Have u tried putting them in the dryer to shrink? Marks has no idea what price you paid for the shirts, so how can they give you store credit?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
4920 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
Becks wrote: No receipt.
Marks has no idea what price you paid for the shirts, so how can they give you store credit?
He gets the lowest sale price.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
3252 posts
3029 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
tuneman6212 wrote: Anyone have personal experience returning something to Marks without a receipt? I purchased six of their fifty wash t-shirts a few months ago (unfortunately removed the tags). I didn't realize how big the classic fit is and would be super happy with a store credit.
...you bought 6, but didn't try them on until several months after you'd removed the tags and discarded the receipt?

If there's a case for not allowing a return, this is one for sure. I think it's reasonable if you'd removed the tag off one, wore it then realised it was too big, but all of them? Not so much. :)

You should give your local Mark's store a call to see what they'd offer (if anything) but I don't think you're in any position to demand or even expect anything. If they do offer something such as a credit at the lowest price for these shirts, you should consider yourself lucky.

As another has suggested, throw 'em in the dryer to see if they'll shrink, otherwise you could always donate them. :)
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)