Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 6, 2008
274 posts
36 upvotes
Ottawa

Mark's Work Wearhouse Coupons In Store?

Does anyone know if Marks will accept the online coupons that you get from things such as signing up for the newsletter when purchasing in store? This would save on shipping and would get items faster but I doubt they would do it and googling did not return any relevant results.
1 reply
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11831 posts
1670 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
YES they do! I've used them in-store. When printed they have a bar code that can be scanned in-store. I got a $50 coupon after signing up. The good thing is you can use coupons on already discounted items. Used mine on a pair of caterpillar excavator work boots. They didnt have them at any location in the GTA. They checked the puter system and said they could get me pair from the west. Two days later got a call. The boots were shipped from saskatchewan overnite delivery. Picked them up at the store next day. That's the thing about MWW... If there's an item online that's not available in-store you can order it directly via the store. Basically they become your online shopping centre. No need to pay for shipping and they call you when the item is delivered to the store. The store takes all responsiblity and no worry about lost packages either... as the item sent to the store location during store hours. They do all the exchanges if product is damaged, incorrect sizing, etc. It's a great program. Go ask about it.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING