Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Marks Works Wearhouse

DENVER HAYES Pleated Front Classic Fit Pants $14.88 BOGO Free + F/S

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2018 2:56 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1395 posts
7214 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

[Marks Works Wearhouse] DENVER HAYES Pleated Front Classic Fit Pants $14.88 BOGO Free + F/S

Free Shipping On All Orders Until April 15
https://www.marks.com/en/denver-hayes-p ... gth%5D=L32
Koodo - Zoomer Mobile - Tangerine - Voip.ms
24 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1569 posts
577 upvotes
Woodbridge
Please tell me pleats aren't coming back
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2003
2177 posts
384 upvotes
APRILSAVINGS2018 gives you 10 0ff 50, buy 5 pair or add something else, kaching.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
g man wrote: APRILSAVINGS2018 gives you 10 0ff 50, buy 5 pair or add something else, kaching.
It's also BOGO so you need way more pairs lol
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
Thank you. Got me two. Don't know if they are in style or not.. But I am too sleepy and will decide once I get them :D.
May 18, 2007
978 posts
1965 upvotes
Toronto
sterdeus wrote: Please tell me pleats aren't coming back
Everything comes back in style, eventually. At least that's what I tell my wife when she asks why I keep my collection of wide and narrow ties.
Feb 15, 2017
153 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. I got to help some Fam with renovations so I sent them there, Now I don't have to pack so much clothing.

Edit. Also 5% off with eBates .
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
4442 posts
248 upvotes
Is that Denver Hayes company any good? I always see it all over the place at Marks just dunno about the quality, seems like a generic type of brand.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
Nettles wrote: Is that Denver Hayes company any good? I always see it all over the place at Marks just dunno about the quality, seems like a generic type of brand.
It's their house brand.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
7140 posts
3513 upvotes
Nettles wrote: Is that Denver Hayes company any good? I always see it all over the place at Marks just dunno about the quality, seems like a generic type of brand.
its actually decent quality for workwear. Great for dirty stuff at work or around the house (unless you already have some dirty old ripped falling apart jeans)
For Workwear its a great price because it isn't meant to be fashionable, while you still look respectable (i.e. no ripped jeans)

they'll never win any fashion awards though....
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1825 posts
1698 upvotes
The last time a Marks deal was posted, I ordered 9 items and returned all 9. Each piece came to around $17 after tax and shipping but the material felt like a softened up cardboard. Sizes were all extremely large, a M fit like a XL, a 32 fit like a 36.
Return took forever, they put 1 person at the counter. Waited about 30 minutes in line to return my stuff and they have to refund each item one at a time, got 9 receipts back after inserting my credit card 9 times. The refund process for my order itself caused a lineup so big that they finally decided to get another worker up there.
Aug 15, 2013
881 posts
419 upvotes
Guelph
Not sure if anyone noticed, the free shipping ended before this thread was created.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
dundeal wrote: Not sure if anyone noticed but, the free shipping ended before this thread was created.
Correction, he posted it 1 hour before free shipping ended ;). I was able to grab me some pants before going to sleep :D.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
dundeal wrote: Not sure if anyone noticed, the free shipping ended before this thread was created.
I got free shipping so your observation is incorrect.
Sep 8, 2014
613 posts
2020 upvotes

Only 1 pleat... would bite if there were 4 pleats.
Last edited by prohomy on Apr 16th, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
2013 posts
613 upvotes
Calgary
My wife won't let me buy pleated pants.

Neither should yours.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4863 posts
3538 upvotes
Burnaby
DENVER HAYES Cotton Twill Cargo Pants -- $29.88 BOGO

Non-pleated cargo pants. Seem straight leg. Available in black, khaki, navy and olive. Come in sizes W{32,34,36,38,40,42,44,48} x L{30,32} but most available sizes (depend on color) are 34/46/38 W x 30/32 L

Shipping is usually less than $10 (~$7) or free ISPU (if you have a Mark's / L'Equipeur store nearby). It comes to ~$15 each in store (before taxes).

Incompetent workers (and criminals) cover each other's "lower back"
Keywords: doxxers, moles, security breaches, cs*s,
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
Pleated?! Who is the target market of this sale? George Costanza devotees?
I used to buy their Denver Hayes flat front trousers religiously on the 20% off sale. Normal price 49.99, sale price 39.99.
The DH trousers start off looking really nice, but wear out fast, especially around the back pockets.
Also, the sizing is way off between colours, at least in the non-pleated. For example, at 34" waist khaki trouser fits about the same as a 36" waist black trouser. It seems the black is closer to the true size but the khaki runs large.
I observed the sizing discrepancy is over multiple pairs bought in multiple years. It's consistent.

Bottom line, $15 is a fair price, but they'll wear out fast. Better to wait for Dockers to go on sale at The Bay. For $49.99 (sale price) you'll get better looking trousers that last 3X longer than the Denver Hayes model.
- casual gastronomist -

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)