Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Marriott Rewards

FREE 1100 MRP + 50 points/day for Tweeting

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2018 10:53 am
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2015
3026 posts
2227 upvotes
Calgary

FREE 1100 MRP + 50 points/day for Tweeting

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 30, 2017
Retailer:
Marriott Rewards
Great freebie for Marriott Rewards members:

1. Use the above link to connect Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and get 1000 MRP (250x3 for connecting + 125x2 for following)
2. Earn 50 MRP/day by tweeting or retweeting @MarriottRewards. You need to include #RewardsPoints / #MarriottRewards / #MembersGetIt
3. Retweet targeted posts for extra points (like the screenshot below for the Sep 1 post worth 150 points)

EDIT: 4. Get 100 MRP by completing this quiz and tweeting the result (one time only) : https://traveler.marriott.com/road-trip ... lity-quiz/

I don't use social media, so I set up accounts just for this. Note that you have to allow full access to your accounts.
Make sure that the email addresses for the social media accounts match the one used for your Marriott Account.

Enjoy!
Images
  • Marriott.PNG
Last edited by margincall on Sep 5th, 2017 10:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
192 replies
Jul 19, 2007
131 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP!

Note that this promo only works if you earn Marriott Rewards points, and not miles (e.g. Aeroplan Miles). I had to change my preferences in my Marriott Rewards profile in order to earn the 1000 free points.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2015
3026 posts
2227 upvotes
Calgary
ShadowMordor wrote: i am wondering if we get pts again :)
Well, if not, you could just make a new email address, update your Marriott account, and use that for new TWTR, FB, INSTA :)
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2015
3026 posts
2227 upvotes
Calgary
xblackrainbow wrote: Viva la fake accounts
Ty op!
Lol. There are probably more fake accounts (bots etc) than real ones on social media these days :)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
arvind84 wrote: Great freebie for Marriott Rewards members:

1. Use the above link to connect Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and get 1000 MRP (250x3 for connecting + 150x2 for following)
2. Earn 50 MRP/day by tweeting or retweeting @MarriottRewards. You need to include #RewardsPoints / #MarriottRewards / #MembersGetIt
3. Retweet targeted posts for extra points (like the screenshot below for the Sep 1 post worth 150 points)

I don't use social media, so I set up accounts just for this. Note that you have to allow full access to your accounts.
Make sure that the email addresses for the social media accounts match the one used for your Marriott Account.

Enjoy!
if done daily, one could potentially amass 1,500 mr pts in a month!
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1127 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
I know it is free, but the ROI for the time spent is not so great.
Each Marriott point is worth about 1cent. Doing this for a month for 1500pts gets you about $1.5 worth of points. Even a lower tier category 4 properties require 20,000 pts per night.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
RSX-S wrote: I know it is free, but the ROI for the time spent is not so great.
Each Marriott point is worth about 1cent. Doing this for a month for 1500pts gets you about $1.5 worth of points. Even a lower tier category 4 properties require 20,000 pts per night.
Free is free...I don't see any problems?
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1127 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
There is no problem, and i never said there is. If you able to read, this is what I said "ROI for the time spent is not so great. " :)
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
RSX-S wrote: There is no problem, and i never said there is. If you able to read, this is what I said "ROI for the time spent is not so great. " :)
What sort of ROI are you getting now typing this response and being on RFD the last hour or more? LOL
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2909 posts
2565 upvotes
Surrey
RSX-S wrote: I know it is free, but the ROI for the time spent is not so great.
I think that works out to $15 with your calculations, not $1.50
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2015
3026 posts
2227 upvotes
Calgary
Well, I guess it depends how highly you value your time.

For me, spending less than 5 mins a day to collect 1500 pts/month is worth it. I plan to ride this train till the wheels come off.

FYI, T&Cs say a maximum of 45k MRP can be earned per calendar year, that's enough for 4 nights at a decent Courtyard property @ 10k / night

Its RFD! Free = Hot Deal :)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2014
5443 posts
3919 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I did this last year and it's ok. Not doing it again but I will upvote the OP for he/she has been posting very useful stuff for the CC and rewards sections recently! Good Job!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1127 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
ffonly wrote: I think that works out to $15 with your calculations, not $1.50
You are right. Math fail from my end.

It is a bit better at $15. But it is not simply $15 in the pocket as one need to have enough points to redeem for a least a night to realize the $15.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2015
3026 posts
2227 upvotes
Calgary
Elfwood wrote: I did this last year and it's ok. Not doing it again but I will upvote the OP for he/she has been posting very useful stuff for the CC and rewards sections recently! Good Job!
Thanks Elfwood :) Appreciate the support from a veteran like you
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2798 posts
1641 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
How long does it take for the points to post on your marriott account?
This space for rent.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)