Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
marvel.com

Marvel Unlimited - 1st Month Free

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2017 2:13 pm
Nov 22, 2004
732 posts
2589 upvotes

[marvel.com] Marvel Unlimited - 1st Month Free

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
July 12, 2017
Retailer:
marvel.com
More offers from marvel.com
Didn't see this posted yet. Use the code HOME for the first month to be free.

"Offer valid 6/27/17 12:00 AM ET to 7/12/17 11:59 PM ET on monthly memberships only. Offer is open to new and former (now-cancelled) Marvel Unlimited members. Offer not valid on gift, annual or Annual Plus memberships. Valid payment card required to redeem offer. Auto-renewal and other terms and conditions apply. First month billed at $0; subsequent months billed monthly to the payment card on file at the then-current monthly subscription fee (currently $9.99 per month) unless and until cancelled. Cancel anytime through My Account following registration or by e-mailing onlinesupport@marvel.com. All subscription fees are nonrefundable. No refunds or credits for partial subscription terms."
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1020 posts
958 upvotes
Toronto
Oh wow, I was literally thinking of subscribing like 10 minutes ago to read Dan Slott's run of Spider-Man.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2001
1261 posts
602 upvotes
Thanks OP. Marvel Unlimited offers both monthly and annual plans.

A great free, of limited option, is Hoopla, available through your local library. All items in their catalogue are always available. I've been reading through the Injustice series but Hoopla has titles from many publishers. Only 10 downloads a month however.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3285 upvotes
...a free month you say? Well I have some comics to read and the online sites are sometimes slow...thanks OP I will do this and power through comics.

Also Injustice comics are amazing. Probably the only series I actively keep up with anymore. I love it. Though Sups needs to be re-oriented in Injustice 2 I think. He became less of a dictator and more of an insane person.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 5th, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate language
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
I got hooked a year or two ago on one of the $1 for one month promo. I kept it ever since. Great for my 45 min bus ride to and from work.

The app has got a lot better than when I first had it, however it is starting to run poorly and crash a lot on my Note3. I don't want to upgrade my phone just to read comics... hoping it can stay working for the next few years until my phone truly dies.
Apr 7, 2015
42 posts
6 upvotes
Markham, ON
Lemonylol wrote: Oh wow, I was literally thinking of subscribing like 10 minutes ago to read Dan Slott's run of Spider-Man.

Thanks OP!
very mediocre. Slott is a bit of a mess.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1020 posts
958 upvotes
Toronto
8diagrams wrote: very mediocre. Slott is a bit of a mess.
I've heard Brand New Day is all over the place, but I was going to start with Big Time. Isn't that considered the standard starting point for current Spiderman?
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1020 posts
958 upvotes
Toronto
LoANeal wrote: Also Injustice comics are amazing. Probably the only series I actively keep up with anymore. I love it. Though Sups needs to be re-oriented in Injustice 2 I think. He became less of a dictator and more of an insane person.
I've only watched Youtube videos on them but the story is amazing. I'm planning to buy the series in some sort of compendium form when it's all done.

The Batman series in general is really good too. I just started with Court of Owls and Night of Owls a month ago, really awesome comics. I'm trying to read my way through to Rebirth because the whole Button storyline is crazy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)