Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2017 8:40 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 29, 2010
783 posts
173 upvotes
But the Whedons are not good to robots! Buffybot - killed. Ultron - killed. Vision - not so much a robot as a synthetic human. Robomay - doomed!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
3943 posts
528 upvotes
Aurora
Did anyone catch the latest episode? Terrific, IMO. Best episode of the season.
Jun 29, 2010
783 posts
173 upvotes
DiceMan wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2017 12:00 am
Did anyone catch the latest episode? Terrific, IMO. Best episode of the season.
I watched it last night. It was a fantastic episode! Loved the fight between Quake and LMD Mace!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5290 posts
1323 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Also watched it last night. Wicked episode. One of the best episodes in the series thus far. It was just as good as the episodes involving Hydra back in S2. Whoever wrote this episode deserves Kudos.

The ending was great too with the Framework. Lots of questions there with a few members of the team.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Jun 29, 2010
783 posts
173 upvotes
chimaican wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2017 9:18 am
Whoever wrote this episode deserves Kudos.
Jed Whedon wrote and directed. I felt horrible for Jemma. But I did realize who Quake's "boyfriend" was before the reveal. Still... no more episodes until April. Damn!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
3943 posts
528 upvotes
Aurora
Psychopathetic wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2017 9:26 am
Jed Whedon wrote and directed. I felt horrible for Jemma. But I did realize who Quake's "boyfriend" was before the reveal. Still... no more episodes until April. Damn!!!
Wwhaat? No more episodes until April! I didn't know. Damn, just as it was picking up.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1688 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
I guess I'm in the minority as I'm not a big fan of the whole LMD/Framework storyline. I was hoping AoS would return to being more about the agents and be a little more grounded. What I was really hoping for was a tv series about an organization full of Agent Coulsons/Agent Bobbis/Agent Mays and not a bunch of useless black-suit hacks that all pass out with a little gas and not much fight...

Given the ratings have fallen another 30-35% this year, I'm guessing one more year for renewal? The have enough episodes for syndication and I'm pretty sure each episode isn't that cheap to produce. At least not for an average 2.4 million viewers (last season was about 3.45 million).
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1269 posts
190 upvotes
Great episode, but I agree with akira, I'm not a big fan of the Framework storyline. The LMD's have been done really well but the whole thing feels like Ultron and I'm not digging it.

According to tvline, chances of renewal are at 50/50. If it can tie into the Inhumans show, then it would justify another season.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14227 posts
3145 upvotes
At least this won't be like the comics where, after the LMD plot line where everyone was an LMD, the creators at the time decided to do it again and everyone was a Skrull. Then that petered out and now, there is no mention of those times in current comics...
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2029 posts
255 upvotes
Psychopathetic wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2017 9:26 am

It looked like ward right? And where's jemma in the matrix then if she is " dead"?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5290 posts
1323 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
coilz wrote:
Feb 25th, 2017 5:58 pm
It looked like ward right? And where's jemma in the matrix then if she is " dead"?
I figured Daisy hacked it before they went in so that they wouldn't be pulled into the Framework. Daisy did say Lincoln's name out loud before she went into the bedroom, so I'm sure when she sees Ward she'll be like, "oh yeah, this is fake." Same thing goes with Jemma; there was a shadow overlooking the grave, so I'm assuming that's Jenna facing her own death and be, "WTF? Oh yeah, this is fake."

Coulson being a teacher, Mack being a father, and Fitz being rich private citizen all makes sense. May on the other hand, Hydra? lol...

Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5290 posts
1323 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)

News of the day is Bill Paxton has passed away. Though he had many more notable roles from Terminator, Titanic, Apollo 13, Twister & Aliens, one cannot forget his role as Hydra Double Agent John Garrett.

RIP

Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17680 posts
1307 upvotes
chimaican wrote:
Feb 26th, 2017 2:40 pm

News of the day is Bill Paxton has passed away. Though he had many more notable roles from Terminator, Titanic, Apollo 13, Twister & Aliens, one cannot forget his role as Hydra Double Agent John Garrett.

RIP
The only actor who has been killed by the Terminator, Alien and Predator.

RIP
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)