None
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2008
4789 posts
897 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
rabbit wrote:
Apr 9th, 2017 2:00 am
Maybe that actor should get another gig in some series that I don't watch :) .
I'm all for the actor that plays Ward but come on, leave his character dead already. It truly is getting ridiculous now.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Mar 31, 2017
552 posts
119 upvotes
chimaican wrote:
Apr 9th, 2017 8:18 am
I'm all for the actor that plays Ward but come on, leave his character dead already. It truly is getting ridiculous now.
The guy's unemployed, not because he didn't do a good job, but because the producers killed him off. Bringing him back for a few ep is the least they can do, and allows the show to explore the possibility of what might have been if they hadn't turned him into a bad guy.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
3630 posts
410 upvotes
Aurora
Tonight's episode was excellent. It really showed what the characters have become in the Framework. Some, like Coulson and Mack retain some of their old selves. Others like May and Fitz appear to be fully integrated and embrace the virtual world. And there has to be major repercussions in the real world. How would Fitz's actions in the Framework be possibly reconciled in the real world by his friends, especially Simmons and Daisy? Simmons who was absolutely sure Fitz wouldn't kill an innocent and begged Ward not to take him out. Daisy, who looks like Fitz is going to have a really fun time torturing big time. Also, I'm really liking Ward in the Framework; I hope they keep him a good guy in this world.
Jun 29, 2010
712 posts
149 upvotes
I wonder if SHIELD has any terragin mist lying around. It would be nice if Quake got her powers back. I really hate seeing women beaten up like that.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17382 posts
1196 upvotes
Psychopathetic wrote:
Apr 13th, 2017 10:12 am
I wonder if SHIELD has any terragin mist lying around. It would be nice if Quake got her powers back. I really hate seeing women beaten up like that.
And here we go.

That was a pretty good episode.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
3630 posts
410 upvotes
Aurora
Yep, Psychopathetic called it right! This season keeps on getting better and better. I just hope it's not too late for a renewal into season 5. Great heroic conclusion for Mace. More reveals on how Fitz got to be evil-Fitz. Fascinating philosophical arguments for what's real, what's not, and is there a difference? Gut-wrenching decisions that we know will have to be made soon - Mack and his virtual daughter?? And of course, inhuman Daisy must be really pissed and I'm 100% on board to see her do payback and brutally kick some Hydra ass!
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2008
4789 posts
897 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Good to see Trip back even if it's just a special guest role in the Framework. They should never have killed him off.

Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2008
4789 posts
897 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)

HAIL HYDRA

Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
10129 posts
593 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Whoa, great episode. Yeah, it was nice to get Trip back. One of my favourite characters on the show. That last scene with May and Daisy was great.

I'm not a fan of alternate realities and the time travel hogus bogus (in Flash), but this alternate reality brings about the adage that history is written by the victors.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17382 posts
1196 upvotes
rabbit wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 6:28 am
I'm not a fan of alternate realities and the time travel hogus bogus (in Flash), but this alternate reality brings about the adage that history is written by the victors.
The new Secret Empire comic has a similar feeling with Earth-616 now having an alternate history.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
23859 posts
5062 upvotes
GTHA
chimaican wrote:
Feb 26th, 2017 2:40 pm

News of the day is Bill Paxton has passed away. Though he had many more notable roles from Terminator, Titanic, Apollo 13, Twister & Aliens, one cannot forget his role as Hydra Double Agent John Garrett.

RIP
‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Pays Tribute to Bill Paxton in ‘All the Madame’s Men’
http://screencrush.com/agents-of-shield ... n-tribute/
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1853 posts
205 upvotes
So potential for both Ward AND Trip to come back with that matter creation machine? The writers can potentially take that route and reset some of the characters.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
5353 posts
1141 upvotes
coilz wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 12:39 am
So potential for both Ward AND Trip to come back with that matter creation machine? The writers can potentially take that route and reset some of the characters.
Psychopathetic wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 8:14 am
Not only Ward and Trip - Mack's little girl.
Holy crap, I didn't even think of that!!!!!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
23859 posts
5062 upvotes
GTHA
coilz wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 12:39 am
from http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/28/spoiler-roo ... upon-time/

Any word on those theories about Project Looking Glass being used to bring back Ward and Trip on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — WhyRuntotheTardis

It could certainly work in theory, but I’m not sure there will be time for that as next week’s hour finds the team racing against the clock to escape the Framework before Aida can achieve her goals. However, I did ask the S.H.I.E.L.D. bosses about whether the idea of humans being able to take over avatars in the Framework works in reverse and an avatar — like Ward or Trip — could, therefore, take over a human in the real world. “Yeah, well, I mean in theory,” EP Jed Whedon says. “Our story didn’t [go there.] There are rules for that because thankfully we can do anything.” So, probably don’t hold your breath.