• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2017 1:27 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1935 posts
228 upvotes
AIDA gained super teleport powers??... I am sure they'll figure out a way to pull Mac out. Or they'll go back in again and scan everyone that's not real out.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
5450 posts
1183 upvotes
coilz wrote:
May 3rd, 2017 12:54 am
AIDA gained super teleport powers??... I am sure they'll figure out a way to pull Mac out. Or they'll go back in again and scan everyone that's not real out.
Ya, that's what I said too lol.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7273 posts
704 upvotes
Victoria
coilz wrote:
May 3rd, 2017 12:54 am
If you created a machine that built your body from the molecule up, wouldn't you give yourself inhuman powers? Why base the genetic code on a non-mutant? :)

i'm glad they're finally out of the matrix though.. that went on quite the while.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1935 posts
228 upvotes
I guess they won't be bringing Trip or Ward back... but maybe that little girl Hope??? What's Aida's plan now though? Continue as madame hydra in the real world?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7273 posts
704 upvotes
Victoria
coilz wrote:
May 3rd, 2017 1:27 pm
I guess they won't be bringing Trip or Ward back... but maybe that little girl Hope??? What's Aida's plan now though? Continue as madame hydra in the real world?
They could still bring Trip or Ward back. They didn't shut down the matrix yet and Mac is still in it. I assumed the matrix isn't completely done yet.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
3775 posts
453 upvotes
Aurora
It would be ballsy if the writers left Mack in the framework and end the character - have the other characters respect his wishes of staying with his VR daughter. Really show the consequences of being in the Framework on a character that's known and loved. I doubt this would happen though. The logistics of keeping his real world body alive would be problematic.
Jun 29, 2010
744 posts
155 upvotes
I surely hope they can convince Mack that they can bring him back AND materialize his daughter in the real world.
Just show him the shotgun axe!! :)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5023 posts
1063 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Psychopathetic wrote:
May 4th, 2017 9:19 am
I surely hope they can convince Mack that they can bring him back AND materialize his daughter in the real world.
Just show him the shotgun axe!! :)
Bring back Trip too!

I suppose we can bring back Ward too as long as he is really a good guy - then they can kill him for a 3rd time. Everything is threes lol...

Hmmmmmm.... wonder how far could we go with this as fans? Is Victoria Hand still alive? Bring her back. And for kicks, we can bring back Robert Gonzales.... why you ask? Because Edward James Olmos is a kick-ass actor. SO SAY WE ALL!
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Nov 27, 2003
268 posts
9 upvotes
London
chimaican wrote:
May 4th, 2017 1:42 pm
Bring back Trip too!

I suppose we can bring back Ward too as long as he is really a good guy - then they can kill him for a 3rd time. Everything is threes lol...

Hmmmmmm.... wonder how far could we go with this as fans? Is Victoria Hand still alive? Bring her back. And for kicks, we can bring back Robert Gonzales.... why you ask? Because Edward James Olmos is a kick-ass actor. SO SAY WE ALL!
Ha! Bring back a clone of Col. Talbot just to annoy the real one!

You know though, I wouldn't mind another living Radcliffe, as I like John Hannah as an actor.
Stand and Deliver! I have two pistols here... I know one of them isn't loaded anymore, but the other one is, so that's one of you dead for sure... well just about for sure........
Jun 29, 2010
744 posts
155 upvotes
Shaping up to be a doozey of a finale! GR v AIDA! GR has to roast that Darkhold with Hellfire!
Dec 22, 2014
470 posts
101 upvotes
Regina, SK
Episode after episode this show has been killing it down the stretch. I wonder if the device that made AIDA (in)human is still in play after the facility was destroyed. I was expecting at least one more person to come through that way. Maybe as a season finale stinger.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
3775 posts
453 upvotes
Aurora
VicRav wrote:
May 11th, 2017 10:42 am
Episode after episode this show has been killing it down the stretch. I wonder if the device that made AIDA (in)human is still in play after the facility was destroyed. I was expecting at least one more person to come through that way. Maybe as a season finale stinger.
Yeah, another excellent episode. Season 4 and specifically the Framework arc has been the pinnacle of the entire show. Also, at first I didn't like the actress who plays AIDA but I take my words back because she's been giving a terrific performance (as multiple characters) lately.