• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2017 1:27 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17586 posts
1259 upvotes
So, what's happening with the Russian and his other LMD buddy?
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Dec 22, 2014
470 posts
101 upvotes
Regina, SK
That was some heartbreaking stuff for Mack. I think that aspect of the story hit the emotions better than just about any other superhero/comic book TV show and it happened in the Framework.

It was interesting that this season dealt a lot with the magic/mystical and Dr. Strange released during the season. Not much really connected the two beyond that. Ghost Rider using the portal at the end utilized more or less the same special effects as Dr. Strange. I wonder if they will do a similar thing next season. With the end of the finale hinting at space, ABC planning season 5 for a midseason start next year and Avengers Infinity War releasing in May - maybe the Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. will be dealing some sort of cosmic/extraterrestrial villain(s). Maybe we will be introduced to S.W.O.R.D.
Dec 22, 2014
470 posts
101 upvotes
Regina, SK
I guess if S.W.O.R.D. was introduced in X-men it shouldn't be too much of a surprise that it would be attached to with the rights Fox holds.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1935 posts
229 upvotes
Wonder where they're going with it now... out of space. Will it be a SWORD tie in or out of space Inhuman tie in?... or maybe even a Thor tie in ???
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17586 posts
1259 upvotes
coilz wrote:
May 18th, 2017 12:30 am
Wonder where they're going with it now... out of space. Will it be a SWORD tie in or out of space Inhuman tie in?... or maybe even a Thor tie in ???
SWORD is owned by Fox.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Jun 29, 2010
744 posts
155 upvotes
Ghost Rider should get his own Netflix run, maybe have some of the SHIELD team make an appearance. If he were in the Defenders, the Hand would be in for a bonfire!
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
1955 posts
1629 upvotes
I thought the season finale was kinda meh. Once they announced Ghoster Rider return, that kinda spoiled it for me.

It's interesting that the next season won't be coming back till much later. A lot would have happened in the Marvel universe that I can't wait to see what other movie tie-ins the producers will bring to the show.
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
10232 posts
617 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Geez, I didn't even know it was the season finale. Yeah, pretty sucky way to end it. AIDA's defeat was sucky, too.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1132 posts
159 upvotes
Just caught up to the finale. The final story arc of Agents of Hydra was really entertaining. Mallory Jansen is a great actress, her facial expressions playing different characters and emotional states were spot on. It's too bad she's gone. Interesting to see the team on space, will they tie into Infinity War somehow?
Baaaaaaaaa!