Sep 19, 2015
1768 posts
407 upvotes
Unionville, ON
jenviea wrote:
Jun 7th, 2016 4:48 pm
Alan Silvestri announces a return to Marvel scoring

http://www.alansilvestri.com/news-alan- ... ii-123.htm

I think I heard some of his Avengers theme (probably the only Marvel theme/cue I can hum/whistle from memory) in Civil War but I could be mistaken
I miss recognizable themes/cues in these Marvel movies like John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith and James Horner used to do in their work but I guess that kind of scoring is corny these days.
James Horner passed away last year and Jerry Goldsmith passed away 12 years ago. :(
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4397 posts
706 upvotes
Probably a good call to make this one movie instead of two as people begin to tire over superhero movies. They had a good 10 year run - time for a bit of a break
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1130 posts
158 upvotes
TodayHello wrote:
Jul 30th, 2016 12:38 pm
Probably a good call to make this one movie instead of two as people begin to tire over superhero movies. They had a good 10 year run - time for a bit of a break
I don't think they're taking a break from the avengers. From what I got in the article, two Avengers are coming in 2018 and 2019. I still think Infinity War will lead into the untitled movie, they probably don't want to give away too much about it right now.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25093 posts
5553 upvotes
GTHA
jenviea wrote:
Feb 10th, 2017 9:21 pm
KEVIN FEIGE MAKES IT OFFICIAL: AVENGERS WILL MEET THE GUARDIANS IN INFINITY WAR
http://www.cbr.com/avengers-will-meet-g ... vin-feige/

“You know that we’re onto something within the studio when we hit upon an idea or we see a piece of concept art and all of us in the room go, ‘This is cool,'” Feige said in a video released Friday evening by Marvel Studios via Twitter. “And in ‘Avengers: Infinity War, the Avengers will meet the Guardians of the Galaxy.” Along with Feige’s words, a piece of concept art showing Rocket and Thor fighting side by side is seen in the video.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25093 posts
5553 upvotes
GTHA
TodayHello wrote:
Jul 30th, 2016 12:38 pm
Marvel’s “Avengers: Infinity War” and its untitled sequel are shooting back to back, no longer being filmed simultaneously.

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige told Collider, “We’re doing them one right after another. … It became too complicated to cross-board them like that, and we found ourselves — again, something would always pay the price. We wanted to be able to focus and shoot one movie and then focus and shoot another movie.”