• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2017 1:57 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1321 posts
198 upvotes
Dammmn what a tease. So much packed into the trailer. They didn't show the entire team up, but they gave away a lot of important details. This is the last trailer I'm watching until the movie comes out. I'm excited.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7972 posts
787 upvotes
Ottawa
I feel like a lot of it was rehashed from the teaser, but still great looking.

From the looks of it seems MCU has adapted the "Infinity Gauntlet" storyline to be on a less cosmic scale (fights seem to happen mostly on earth from what I can see), which makes sense since it might be "too much" to introduce cosmic level entities to the casual viewer. Part of me is a bit disappointed though, was hoping to see Death, Eternity and Living Tribunal duke it out with Infinity Gauntlet Thanos.
Last edited by uber_shnitz on Nov 29th, 2017 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8795 posts
1864 upvotes
Toronto
uber_shnitz wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:39 am
I feel like a lot of it was rehashed from the teaser, but still great looking.
Most people didn't see that teaser at Comic Con and what was/is available was/is very poor quality so IMO that's an unfair criticism

Thanos isn't working for me
Maybe purple is too tough a skin tone to pull off
It's a cliche but I feel Brolin's voice needs to be altered somehow

Random observation I've yet to see Ragnarok but the official release IW teaser has an eye patch whereas the bootleg(s) doesn't
See Paramount it's easier to add a CG moustache then remove it (to be fair I haven't seen JL yet neither)
Last edited by jenviea on Nov 29th, 2017 9:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7972 posts
787 upvotes
Ottawa
jenviea wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:50 am
Most people didn't see that teaser at Comic Con and what was/is available was/is very poor quality so IMO that's an unfair criticism
It's not a criticism at all, it's just a statement of fact.

Like I said, it still looks great. I think they struck a decent balance of showing enough to create hype without giving away too much of the plot.
Jun 29, 2010
810 posts
176 upvotes
Black Widow has red hair!! It's her signature look! Blonde bleccchhhh!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7452 posts
537 upvotes
Psychopathetic wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:59 am
Not a fan of the hair change nor Captain's hobo look. Unless it's tied to the story somehow for whatever reason, not feeling it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8795 posts
1864 upvotes
Toronto
jenviea wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 8:26 am
Marvel's official synopsis

Following the events of “Captain America: Civil War,” the Avengers as we know it no longer exists. Lines were drawn; sides were chosen. The Avengers is nothing more than a team name without any team members. Can Earth’s Mightiest Heroes put aside their differences and unite once more? Do they even stand a chance against the Mad Titan who delights in their failure and desperation? Can they stop his thirst for power and chaos as he begins to collect the Infinity Stones?

https://news.marvel.com/movies/81348/al ... r-trailer/

or

An unprecedented cinematic journey ten years in the making and spanning the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” brings to the screen the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time. The Avengers and their Super Hero allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.

https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinit ... s-trailer/
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26869 posts
6371 upvotes
GTHA
jenviea wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 8:26 am
Things Missed & Easter Eggs from Mr Sunday Movies

Jun 29, 2010
810 posts
176 upvotes
If only S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were there - Quake could add some muscle to the team
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1321 posts
198 upvotes
Psychopathetic wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 1:16 pm
If only S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were there - Quake could add some muscle to the team
Luke Cage and Jessica Jones would add some muscle too.

Who are we missing in the trailer? Didn't see Hawkeye anywhere. Didn't see Antman either, but I'm assuming he's there somewhere but we just can't see him.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1263 posts
119 upvotes
Vision in humanoid form with infinity stone in his forehead was the highlight in the teaser trailer for me.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5378 posts
1390 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Psychopathetic wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:59 am
speedyforme wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 10:06 am
Not a fan of the hair change nor Captain's hobo look. Unless it's tied to the story somehow for whatever reason, not feeling it.
Well technically they're in hiding after the whole Civil War thing.

sharpshooter88 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 1:40 pm
Who are we missing in the trailer? Didn't see Hawkeye anywhere. Didn't see Antman either, but I'm assuming he's there somewhere but we just can't see him.
Paul Rudd is part of the confirmed cast, so Antman will be in the movie.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1359 posts
89 upvotes
speedyforme wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 10:06 am
I thought she kinda looked like Kate McKinnon with the blonde hair, lol
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2182 posts
609 upvotes
Global Village
This looks like it might be the most epic Avengers flick yet.