• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2017 1:57 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1657 posts
493 upvotes
Might turn out to be the most expensive - they pretty much added every marvel character in existence. I take it the villain is super hard to deal with?
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17736 posts
1318 upvotes
badOne wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 8:39 pm
Might turn out to be the most expensive - they pretty much added every marvel character in existence. I take it the villain is super hard to deal with?
A short write-up.
https://imgur.com/gallery/biavS

But yeah, he can take on the biggest and the baddest. Add the Infinity Gauntlet populated with all the stones and he can destroy the universe.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1359 posts
89 upvotes
But I just paid off my Hot Toys Hulkbuster....Now I have to preorder another one?!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1326 posts
200 upvotes
tinlun wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:16 pm
But I just paid off my Hot Toys Hulkbuster....Now I have to preorder another one?!
Hahaha. I think the first version is better, but this one does look sleeker......I'm thinking it's the Thanosbuster though?
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1359 posts
89 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:26 pm
Hahaha. I think the first version is better, but this one does look sleeker......I'm thinking it's the Thanosbuster though?
I think I might skip this new Hulkbuster and settle for a 1:12 scale version. 1:9 scale maybe?
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17736 posts
1318 upvotes
The trailer really doesn't do it for me for some reason.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16383 posts
1095 upvotes
Woodbridge
Strange. All I thought about was how pathetic DC looks compared to Marvel.

It's amazing seeing everyone together including GOG.

I can't wait!!!!!!
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
May 22, 2016
862 posts
152 upvotes
Ontario
I'm calling it: Vision and Iron man die.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17736 posts
1318 upvotes
webshark wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 12:36 am
I'm calling it: Vision and Iron man die.
The Vision is too easy a call seeing as an Infinity Stone is right on his forehead.

Iron Man. He won't die. RDJ makes too much money to leave the franchise. Maybe he'll "die" like he recently did in the comics.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7473 posts
538 upvotes
For Avengers 3: I imagine, Loki, Vision and if she is there Nebula to die.

I can see for Avengers 4: Cap, Iron Man, and whoever contracts are up to die or disappear.

I would hope none of the biggest names are gone before Avengers 4 and just come back as flashbacks or something dumb.
Jun 29, 2010
810 posts
176 upvotes
What is it with all the death wishes? People don't have to die, they can just retire
Jul 30, 2010
984 posts
109 upvotes
If they follow the comic storyline more closely, I could see almost all of them dying at the end of 3 and Adam Warlock coming in to resurrect them all in number 4.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1326 posts
200 upvotes
LeisureSuitL wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 10:28 am
If they follow the comic storyline more closely, I could see almost all of them dying at the end of 3 and Adam Warlock coming in to resurrect them all in number 4.
That would be a pretty awesome WTF moment for the audience that don't know about Avengers 4.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10597 posts
587 upvotes
Scarborough
LeisureSuitL wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 10:28 am
We already know Warlock is not coming. James Gunn said it will be post Avengers 4 where they truly start exploring the cosmic. Plus, I would rather see the current line-up find a way to tackle this threat. These movies are the culmination of characters that the world has fallen in love with (ie. Cap, Iron Man, Thor, etc) over the span of a decade. If this is truly their swan song, let them end Thanos even if they die doing it. You won't get the same emotional impact or ending without it being them.

The trailer was great. Got goosebumps by the time the Avengers theme hit. This better play when I watch the Last Jedi.
Jul 30, 2010
984 posts
109 upvotes
thechampion116 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 12:36 pm
We already know Warlock is not coming. James Gunn said it will be post Avengers 4 where they truly start exploring the cosmic. Plus, I would rather see the current line-up find a way to tackle this threat. These movies are the culmination of characters that the world has fallen in love with (ie. Cap, Iron Man, Thor, etc) over the span of a decade. If this is truly their swan song, let them end Thanos even if they die doing it. You won't get the same emotional impact or ending without it being them.

The trailer was great. Got goosebumps by the time the Avengers theme hit. This better play when I watch the Last Jedi.
Not entirely sure I would count on that...the end of Thor: Ragnarok had them naming "Adam", implying he would probably hatch soon. We don't know the timeline, but I read that the events of GotG2 supposedly takes place a couple of years prior to Infinity Wars, and we won't know how much time will pass between Thor: Ragnarok (Adam hatching soon?), Avengers 3 and Avengers 4.

They have one entire movie to do a slow buildup of Adam Warlock (Avengers 3), before coming out full strength somewhere within Avengers 4 to resurrect the team and lay some whoop ass on Thanos. I just can't see any of the Avengers having the power to defeat Thanos, even if they nerf him (which they likely will do). In the comics, Hulk can do some damage to a point, but Thanos' invulnerability and healing negates every ounce of beating that Hulk can lay on, he comes back again at full strength and destroys Hulk even at full rage mode. No hero in the current universe even stands a chance going toe-to-toe with Thanos.