• Dec 6th, 2017 1:57 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7972 posts
788 upvotes
Ottawa
They'll have no choice but to nerf Thanos (and potentially the power of the Infinity Gauntlet/stones) seeing as they won't be making this storyline of cosmic proportions like the comic one is. Without beings of Galactus level or above getting involved, there's going to need to be a nerf somewhere to justify the heroes winning beyond PiS.

As far as Adam Warlock is concerned. I thought it was confirmed he wouldn't be in Infinity Wars? If he is, they'd need at least one movie to build him up given how big a role he played in the comic version of that storyline.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1326 posts
200 upvotes
tinlun wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 10:22 pm
I think I might skip this new Hulkbuster and settle for a 1:12 scale version. 1:9 scale maybe?
Would you skip it if it ends up being the Hulk, and not Bruce or Tony, in that buster suit? :)

Geez that will be an expensive figure.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Jan 28, 2013
152 posts
42 upvotes
Canada Eh
I wouldn't be surprised if they use Captain Marvel(Brie Larson) in the Adam Warlock role. Her IMDB lists her as filming a "Untitled Avengers Movie" so it could be possible she'll show up for Avengers 4. Marvel seems to be using other characters to fill certain roles from the comic. An example would be the Hulk/Bruce Banner crashing into The Sanctum Sanctorum instead of the Silver Surfer.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7473 posts
538 upvotes
I am pretty sure I read somewhere that Captain Marvel may appear in Avengers 4.

She does have a solo coming out 2 months before Avengers 4.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10597 posts
587 upvotes
Scarborough
Feige has said that Warlock was something that would be post Avengers although James Gunn (before writing Vol 3) indicated that doesn't necessarily mean he's in Vol 3 either.

I don't think they will introduce Warlock when Captain Marvel is a character they need to introduce.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1203 posts
277 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:50 am
Most people didn't see that teaser at Comic Con and what was/is available was/is very poor quality so IMO that's an unfair criticism
Yeah, I was so turned off by the crappy quality of the teaser at Comic Con. The excruciating low quality of that trailer in the summer, ruined it for me. Really wish I didn't take a peek then. Now that the official trailer is out, I'm not even interested in seeing it until its on the big IMAX screen when it should drop before "Star Wars: The Last Jedi". The next 2 weeks are going to be the longest wait of my life because of Star Wars. LOL
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1359 posts
89 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 1:17 pm
Would you skip it if it ends up being the Hulk, and not Bruce or Tony, in that buster suit? :)

Geez that will be an expensive figure.

I think I'll have to skip it. 2.5 years waiting for that first hulkbuster was bad enough.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1326 posts
200 upvotes
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the post credit scene in Avengers 4, one of the remaining heroes will reveal themselves to have been replaced by a Skrull. This will lead into the new Marvel phase of Secret Invasion (hopefully with a better execution than the comic).
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3020 posts
214 upvotes
I think Adam Warlock will be introduced in the 2nd infinity war film. The post credits scene for GOTG volume 2 did tease an "Adam".
Are you a new parent and looking for freebies for your newborn, go here:
Freebies for your Newborn
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1326 posts
200 upvotes
Highly unlikely Warlock is showing up in Avengers 4. Captain Marvel is confirmed for it and I think Marvel will be positioning her as their Wonder Woman for the next phase. She's going to show up and kick ass to save everyone.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7972 posts
788 upvotes
Ottawa
Last I heard it was said Adam Warlock wouldn't be in the next 2 instalments of Avengers, but who knows, things change.

James Gunn Confirms [SPOILER] Won't Be In Avengers 3 & 4

Someone also pointed out that in the teaser trailer, Thor had 2 eyes (aka no eyepatch). Seems it's confirmed he'll stay with the eyepatch; I know some people were wondering if it was permanent after Thor Ragnarok.
Jun 5, 2017
152 posts
7 upvotes
Guelph, Ont
thor is gonna get his battle axe in the movie
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26882 posts
6385 upvotes
GTHA
tk1000 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 1:10 pm
Things Missed & Easter Eggs from Mr Sunday Movies

More Things Missed Easter Eggs

Avengers: Infinity War has it's first trailer so it's mandated by law I breakdown the Things Missed & Easter EGGS. Wait. I said and did that already. This is more of a more things missed regarding the trailer including the Hulk Buster armor, Avenger deaths, time travel and other things definitely.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26882 posts
6385 upvotes
GTHA
MAY 2018

FILMED WITH IMAX® CAMERAS
EXPERIENCE IT WITH IMAX®

#INFINITYWAR

Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
4633 posts
2327 upvotes
Considering Disney is buying 20th century, they may have the X-Men guys they can integrate eventually.